Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

Proven Ground Premium Neoprene Front and Rear Seat Covers; Black (15-20 F-150 SuperCab, SuperCrew)

Item T550276
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$236.99 (set of 4)

FREE Shipping Market Price $293.99 You Save 19% ($57.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Jake: Jake here for AmericanTrucks, and today I'm taking a look at the Proven Ground Premium Neoprene Front and Rear Seat Covers in Black, fitting 2015 to 2020 F-150 SuperCabs and SuperCrews.If you work your truck hard, you know how dirty your seats can get, and picking up a set of seat covers is an excellent way to keep your truck's interior protected and looking good for a long time to come. Now, these covers from Proven Ground bring some serious durability to the table along with a nice clean look, some added comfort, and one of the lowest prices in the category.Seat covers are a hard thing to get right sometimes, but when they are done right, it's amazing what a positive difference they can make. And these covers stick pretty close to an OEM style, making for a nice clean look, even if the rest of your interior isn't black. And because you get a full front and rear set here, we don't have everything up on the table, obviously, but since you have a full front and rear set here, everything is gonna match really nice. And since these are also a direct fit, they're gonna include headrest covers and they include accessibility for your side impact airbags and your seat adjustments as well.So there's no need to be concerned with safety or usability of the seats. In fact, I'd wager that having these seat covers on will even make your seats more comfortable and usable. And before we get into the details of the construction, it's worth taking a moment here to point out that in addition to the neoprene cover up top, there's also a nice thick foam padding inside here under the skin of the covers.Now, this stuff features four-layer construction and is gonna help improve your overall seat comfort. So if you regularly put in long days in the saddle, you might want these covers for that reason alone. And if your seat is a little worn out on the padding side, maybe on that bolster from getting in and out, these can help offset that issue without having to take the seat apart or replace the cushion.Now, it's time that we talk about the material, and the prevailing material here is that neoprene. Now, this is really the star of the show. This stuff is all kinds of cool and useful. Not only does it offer good looks, but there's also protection and weatherproofing and UV resistance baked in.Now, neoprene is a material that's commonly found in diving suits and other waterproof garments, and there's good reason for utilizing that here. It's water and mildew resistant, plus, it offers a soft feel with some good breathability. So if you get dirty on the job or on your weekends, you don't have to worry about ruining your truck's seats. Neoprene is also easy to clean and it's gonna keep the seats well protected.So you're gonna be able to ward off stains, water damage, any other type of abuse that you can throw at your seats. This is an excellent material if you work or play hard with your truck. You can enjoy what you're doing with the peace of mind that you aren't gonna ruin your seats. Now, you also get overall four-layer construction, plus some reinforced seams on the inside as well. So these are gonna last a while and they're gonna wear very well overall.Pricing comes in at around $300, making them just about the most affordable set of front and rear covers on the market for these trucks. Now, again, you're getting a lot of protection and solid construction here, so I definitely would call these a good buy. Plus, they're gonna keep that OEM style, so people may not even realize at first that you even have seat covers on.Installation gets a one out of three on our difficulty meter. It should only take you about 30 minutes to get these installed. Now, they come in separate pieces obviously for the front and the rear. The rear comes in a couple of separate pieces, but everything is really easy to do. You've got velcro built in plus some additional clips, and again, more velcro up here for your headrest.This is a really simple process that doesn't even require tools to speak of and everything just slides on in place and attaches securely. And to show you how to get it all on your truck, let's throw it over to one of our AT customers.Man: All right, so the first step is you're gonna need to lean the seat back so you have room to remove the headrest. You have a tab on the side, push the tab in. tab on the other side, push them each in, and then lift it up and out. Next step is to open up the seat. Place it in the general position, take the back. And slide it over the top. And you just want to nug it up, make sure things are straight, square. Make sure you put the left and the right on correctly. This has a hole for the airbag deployment.Okay, now the next thing is to push these holes around, the headrest tabs. And poke them underneath them. Okay, the next step is to get these attachments ready. Unclip these three clips. One of the things, pull these out, it's gonna make it easier when you assemble them. Now we gotta take these three tabs and tuck them between the seat.Another tip, there's like a little bar or something in here. This is gonna have to get shoved all the way through the seat onto the other side. And this is, I imagine the design is to keep it from coming back out. We're gonna tuck the tab, reach back around behind, grab it, and just get it down there for now. First step is just to get all three down on the back side. And when you're pulling these tabs through, they're actually gonna come out behind this flap.So just pull that flap away. Grab it and pull it down. And when you have all three, go back to the middle tab. You wanna stop pulling down it down. With your other hand, you wanna push this bar through the seat while pulling on the other one. And once you get it started, you kind of wanna go back and forth on the tabs so that you kind of pull it evenly so it's coming down uniformly so you don't get it like kinked in a bind to make it more difficult.All right, the next step is to get the seat tucked in. Of course, you make sure the tabs are out. And you have two bands over here. Make sure those are on outward. And you just overwrap it on this. If you can kind of roll it around, make it a little easier. This tab, push through there.One thing that helps if you're not sure of your location, reach in and touch your two fingers. Then that gives you kind of a path to follow then with the part. So now I have it, and what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna pull and stretch. And what you want, there's a lot of wires, a seat motor, and so forth underneath. Be sure you do not attach any of these clips to any wire harnesses. Now, you can stretch this and put it on part of the bottom of the seat structure itself.Now, the best tip to feed these is have a helper and push these through while you are down trying to find it. Another option would be to wire and make you a loop and grab it so forth. Make it a little bit more [inaudible 00:09:00]. One of the things is don't be tempted to wrap it under this rail, which would make it really easy because then when you move your seat back and forth, there's gonna be sliding on the rail and could have initially cut it.So as you can see, it's not easy. but I'm trying to get it above it and I'm going to pause the camera for a minute so that my assistant can hand it to me. All right, once you get a hold of that, then just like the other side, stretch it out and find piece of the spring or bracket under the seat. Again, don't put it under. Or don't attach it to a wire harness. Okay, finally. Got that.All right, so now the next step is to get these three clips that are up front connected. And we'll route those towards the back. When you're routing these, you want to be aware of, again, the wiring harnesses, brackets. You want to run it so that when you tighten the wire or the cord, you're not going to put anything in a bind, try to go above all the components, and that it's not gonna rub up against any metal. Okay, there's the first one.Now, when you feed these through, like I mentioned earlier, pull this far back so that you can get it through there and be able to catch it. When you go to tighten it, this will be on the cliff, and you're just gonna pull to snug it up. To make it a lot easier, start with it very long.Again, one person can do this. But a second person would make it a little easier. There it is. Flip. Snug it up a little. We're gonna reach from the front side to tighten it up. So if you snug it a little bit, it makes it easier. And then grab it again from the front side. All right, now I'm gonna double-check it. Looks good. Okay, now, go back to the front. Bring this up further. We'll check everything. Start with the middle, reach in and get the tab and pull.Okay. We'll check now that it's tightening up where it runs, that you're not putting anything in a bind, pinching any wires. All right, pull it out. Closest one took me snug. And then go back to the middle, tug on it one more time. I done it just a little bit of time to kind of work it down and across. Go tight in there. Now go to the outside or the far side. Okay. And then the one closest to me, tug, just to make sure. See, good and snug.All right. And the last thing is we got these three tabs here which we'll pull back down. Again, you don't want to put on any wires, wiring harnesses. Okay, what I found to install these three back tabs is there's a hole right there. Then there's that kind of a rectangular spot, and then there's another hole opposite.I found that to be the best place to attach these. They're snug. They're part of the framework of the seat, so they're strong. And it's quick and easy. Was gonna go underneath this wire bundle, so I pulled it off to the side. Again, I just don't wanna take any chances. Pretty rubbing. So this is the back. Slide it over. Okay, move the seat back again so you got room. Okay. You don't have to push the tabs to reassemble it. It goes in by itself. And that's it. That completes the assembly for passenger side front seat. Driver side is exactly the same.So now we'll get ready to start on the back. I'm gonna move both front seats all the way forward, maximize the room. I'm gonna move and clear everything out. Just take this out so it isn't in the way. We're gonna do the double seat first. We will be starting with the back. First thing we'll do clip, clips so that they are ready. This is the bottom seat. Get it ready by un-clipping the clips. And the top portion of the seat, it has a velcro attachments. We'll start with the top.So we will prepare to assemble it. And the first step is, again, to remove these headrests, push in the two tabs, lift up, and remove. And again, pushing the two tabs up and remove. We'll remove this one. Okay. All right. Now, to tilt the front or to tilt this seat forward, this is not a latch. If you have a stock truck, you have to reach down in here. And there is a latch down there. You grab a hold of it and pull. If you purchased an aftermarket latch, which I suggest, you'll have a tab up here. You just lift the tab up, which releases the latch when you roll forward.Okay. Now, for this larger sheet, it has this felt, it's gonna be the front. I'm going to lean this forward. And we gotta get this seatbelt out of the way, I'm gonna pull it forward, wrap it around. Head rest is between and start pulling this down. Make sure your loop is on the outside and, of course, you've pull up with. Clasp. Held in tight. Our front side. And good. Now we'll take this flap and tuck it behind. Get it tight, square it up. This is how it's attached.So you wanna pull this out best you can, get it good and snug. There's velcro on the back so we're gonna pull this up. Start in the middle. The bed up, pull the back tight and attach it. Looks like I'll be taking my gloves off. Move on this side, pull, pull. Stretch, stretch. Attach. And same thing here. Okay. Where's that part? Tight, make sure we got a nice grab. No kinks or anything. All right, and just like on the front, tuck these to the tabs.Okay, now the last thing is you wanna make sure you can get to your tab. Again, if you're full stock, I'm not sure what you'll have, but if you have this add-on, you'll actually have to tuck this behind so that you can in fact put this forward. Next, we'll attach the covers and headrest. I'm gonna get this put back first.All right, this little guy. No attachments or anything. Sides on it just like that. Another one. Same thing, it doesn't have any velcro. Okay, now we'll put these guys back. You don't have to push the tabs when installing unless you wanna lower it. Okay, now we'll move on to the bottoms. Lay over it. I wanna make sure all of the clips are on the outside of it. Make sure we got on the inside. And we're gonna tuck this between them. And I'm gonna grab the seatbelt there. Make sure it [inaudible 00:25:56] snug fit. Wrap this around seatbelts over it. And lift up the seat.All right. Now we're gonna reach up here and find tabs. Okay. And one of the things I like to do is just make sure they are not twisted or anything. Probably not that big a deal, but seems like that's a bit of an angle, but we'll get them hooked first. Now, one of the things I notice is you naturally wanna do this, so I'm going to put this down and round it. It makes it look a little bit natural. And there's that one. Put it on the single seat. Now the pull tab for the single seat is over here, On the side, grab the loop pole and lean it forward. All right.Now, start by putting the back on. The other one. Need a Velcro. Careful not to hit yourself in the face like that. Again, watch where your tab is. There is a little slot right here. Found it. There you are. There we go. To pull the tab through. Okay, and then like the other seat, this piece of Velcro and push through. Pill it up, pull the flap over and attach it. This one's a little smaller, so I'm gonna start on one edge and work across instead of the middle. Push these in place like all others. And tighten this one up a little bit. All right. There we go. And the headrest. Just like the other one. Symmetrical, no front or back. Okay, now we'll put the bottom.All right. Now, on this side, we have the jack. So we just got to tuck these in that space between the seat jack to lift. There they are. All right, so we attached the two front-to-back straps, now we're doing side-to-side. Just a repeat of the other seat.Jake: That's gonna wrap it up here for our review and install of the Proven Ground Premium Neoprene Front and Rear Seat Covers in Black, fitting 2015 to 2020 F-150 SuperCabs and SuperCrews. Thank you for watching, and remember, for all things F-150, be sure to keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• Protects Your Seats from Excessive Wear and Tear
      • Black Wetsuit-Like Premium Neoprene Material
      • Four Layer Construction
      • Foam Backed Padding for Maximum Comfort
      • UV Fade and Water Resistant Polyester Shell
      • Reinforced Seams for Extra Durability
      • Front and Rear Seat Covers Included
      • Fits 2015-2020 Ford F-150 SuperCab and SuperCrew Models

Description

Extra Interior Protection. An excellent way to protect your F-150's front and rear seats from excessive wear and tear is by installing a set of Proven Ground's Premium Neoprene Seat Covers. These neoprene Seat Covers will not only protect your seats, but they will also shield you from extreme temperature differences keeping you comfortable no matter the season.

Premium Quality. Proven Ground manufactures their Seat Covers from a high-quality, black wetsuit-like premium neoprene material that is both UV fade and water resistant. Featuring reinforced seams for extra durability, these Seat Covers include foam backed padding for maximum comfort even on long road trips.

Simple Installation. These Proven Ground Seat Covers were designed to simply slide over your seats and are held in place with Velcro straps. Installation can be completed in about 30 minutes or less without any tools or modifications needed.

Application. These Proven Ground Premium Neoprene Front and Rear Seat Covers; Black are designed to fit 2015-2020 Ford F-150 SuperCab and SuperCrew models.

Fitment:

Details

Proven Ground T550274

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (5) Headrest Covers
      • (1) Front Driver Side Upper Seat Cover
      • (1) Front Driver Side Lower Seat Cover
      • (1) Front Passenger Side Upper Seat Cover
      • (1) Front Passenger Side Lower Seat Cover
      • (2) Rear Upper Seat Cover
      • (2) Rear Lower Seat Cover
      • Center Console Cover

Customer Reviews (30)