Guaranteed Free Delivery by 12/24! available on most items - Details

Talk to an F-150 Enthusiast
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
Win $4,000! Enter Daily

Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover (04-14 F-150 Styleside)

Item T542739
Call a F150 Enthusiast at 1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
Market Price $236.89 You Save 13% ($30.90)
Our Price

$205.99 - $267.99

FREE Shipping

Open Box from $31.50

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

Video Review & Installation

Justin: The Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Bed Cover that we have here today will be a super affordable soft cover option for all 2004 to '14 F-150 owners with the benefit of being able to easily roll up. Now, materials will combine a durable marine-grade vinyl along with aluminum bed rails, and also support rails for right around 250 bucks. Install is gonna be extremely simple and straightforward, so therefore the site is gonna call this a simple one out of three wrenches on the old difficulty meter here. And I would say a few minutes, maybe an hour of your time to get in place as we'll cover later in the video.But let's dive headfirst into this thing, talk a little bit more about some of the features I do really dig with the Proven Ground option. First and foremost, it's a roll-up design, and this is gonna be the best bet for owners, again, who need to utilize the entire bed at a moment's notice, but at the same time not impair the view out of the rear window. Secondly, I do enjoy the fact that the Proven Ground does include some aluminum bows here to provide some support for this thing. So, it's not gonna sag over time or once you get a little rain or snow on the thing. It's gonna keep this material looking nice and tight, which in turn helps the appearance of your truck because you know the deal, right? Especially in the Northeast here, that material stretches sometimes with the changing temperatures, when it gets hot this material tends to stretch a lot. And at that point, this thing can be a bit baggy, flap around on you if you don't have something like those aluminum support rails in place, which, again, this cover does have.But let's take a closer look at the cover itself from a build standpoint. And your main fabric here is gonna be pretty standard in the category, it's this thick leather-like green, black vinyl. It's gonna be very durable, but it's also UV-resistant at the same time, so you don't have to worry about any fading. Now, those support bars along with your bed rails here are gonna be made from strong but lightweight aluminum. And again, finally, this whole thing is gonna feature that locking design like we've been talking about. Basically any time your bed is locked, the cover is not gonna be able to be opened, which does help add to the security. Now, granted, if security is your number one priority or concern, then you might want to consider a hardcover instead, but it is worth mentioning here with the Proven Ground option.Also worth mentioning is the fact that this cover will allow for use of your factory stake pocket holes in the bed, always nice to point out if you have a racking system or bed rails or something like that. Now, you're also getting built-in seals for both the front and rear of the cover as you can see right here. It does a great job of keeping any excess moisture or dirt out of the bed, and that has been indicated by some of our customer reviews on the site. As always, guys, check those out, check out some detailed images and reviews before pulling the trigger, always a great way to get some real-world feedback from fellow F-150 owners.Finally, guys, the cover itself can be operated with one finger according to Proven Ground once that tailgate has been dropped. So we pop the cord or pop the lock here, and at that point you can start rolling the cover up and out of the way. But as I mentioned earlier, this install is gonna be a pretty simple one, one out of three wrenches as I mentioned earlier, guys, on the difficulty meter, about 30 minutes to an hour the first time you install it, after that installation or at least operation is a complete walk in the park. But to give you a better idea of how everything is gonna go down, check out our detailed walkthrough and tool breakdown right now.Man: So, before I walk you through the installation process of this tonneau cover, I'm gonna show you how it opens and closes. You're gonna start by opening up your tailgate and releasing the latches on either side by pulling on this cable here. And then you can undo the plastic ribs on the side, these just slide right into the bed rails. And you're gonna do this on both sides of the truck. Once that's all released, you can start to roll your tonneau cover up. As you roll up your tonneau cover, you can start removing your cross-member rails and storing those in the bed. And when it's finally rolled all the way up, you can take the straps and secure it in place. And that's how you open up your tonneau cover.And now I'll show you how to close your tonneau cover up. Just release the latches here at the back, begin rolling it out. There are three notches in the bed rails, and those are for your cross supports, and they just slide into place. Once the tonneau is unrolled, you can latch it into the back and it'll hook in. And then you can secure the plastic lip into the bed rails on the side of the tonneau cover. And that's all it takes.So, for this install, we're gonna be working in the bed of our truck, it's a fairly simple process, and all the tools that are required for the job are provided with the kit. I'm gonna walk you through the whole thing. So, let's get started. So, the first step is gonna be installing the bed rails onto the side, just position them onto the rails and we're gonna use the provided clamps. Make sure you have them facing the right direction with the clip here at the end at the back of the tailgate. And then we're just gonna unbolt our clamps and we're gonna position them evenly along the bedrail. There are three notches here for the support brackets that go across the bed, and we're just gonna make sure we don't interfere with those with our brackets. There's a notch here in the bracket itself, that clips into the bedrail. And then you can go ahead and install the lower half of the mount bracket and then thread the bolt back in.Keep in mind when installing these brackets not to make them too tight, you want them to be able to snug the rails in place, but not so much that you can't make adjustments once the tonneau cover is installed. Now you can just repeat this process on the other side of the bed. Now I can take my tonneau cover which I have rolled up here and put it towards the front of the bed where it will rest when it's all installed. I have to take this notch here and install it into the end of the previously installed bedrail, and then once it's in, I have to tighten down this thumbscrew. I'm gonna do this on both sides.Now I can install the supplied support rails, these are gonna go into the notches that I discussed earlier. Make sure that the bow of the support rail is pointed upwards. So, I have the tonneau cover positioned so that the foam strip on the bottom here for the seal is positioned right over the front of the bed box lip. And now that I have all my crossbars and side rails in place the way I want them, I can go through and start tightening down my clamps. The kit comes with a 3/16ths Allen bit, I just have one on a socket to make things a little bit easier and I'll just go through and tighten down my clamps one by one. Now you can go ahead to unroll your tonneau cover and clip it down along the side rails. There's a plastic lip here on the inside of the tonneau cover and it clips right into this lip that runs the length of the bed rail.And that's gonna wrap up this review and install of the Proven Ground roll and lock tonneau cover, fitting your 2004 to 2014 F-150 Styleside. Thanks for watching. And for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features

• To Learn How to Measure Your Bed Click Here
      • Retractable Tonneau Cover
      • Opens and Closes in Seconds
      • Lies Flush With the Truck Bed for Great Style and Aerodynamics
      • Safe and Secure Lock
      • High-Quality, Heavy-Duty Construction
      • Straightforward Installation
      • Fits 2004-2014 Ford F-150 Styleside Models

Description

Tough and Stylish Cargo Protection. Shield your F-150's bed from the elements and secure your cargo with this Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. It’s made from top-quality materials that offer all-weather protection and features a simple, but effective locking mechanism to keep your items secure. This tonneau cover is also quite stylish, with a low, aerodynamic profile for a clean, streamlined look and a better driving experience.

Fully Retractable Design. This tonneau cover is fully retractable, allowing access to the truck bed. It’s also very easy to operate with just 1 hand. This tonneau cover also has a sleek, aerodynamic profile that looks clean and reduces wind drag. Meanwhile, the locking mechanism offers extra security for your valuables.

Constructed From Quality Materials. Proven Ground engineered this tonneau cover from heavy-duty and weather-proof materials. Whether you’re driving in the city or out in the trails, you can rely on this cover to offer full-coverage, all-season protection for your truck bed and cargo. Meanwhile, the dark-colored top easily complements your truck’s style. It’s also resistant to fading, so your F-150 will look good for years.

Simple No-Drill Installation. This tonneau cover doesn’t require any drilling and comes with all the necessary hardware for a quick and simple installation. Using basic hand tools and following the manual, it will take about 30 minutes to 1 hour to install this cover.

Application. This Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover can be used with all 2004-2014 F-150s with the Styleside bed.

Technical Note. Not sure of your bed size? Click here for an instructional video explaining how to measure your bed length.

Proven Ground

Shop All Truck Parts And Accessories

Shop All Truck Bed And Tonneau Covers

Shop All Truck Exterior Accessories

Fitment:

Details

Proven Ground 503321

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Tonneau Cover Assembly
      • Mounting Hardware
      • Installation Guide

Customer Reviews (75)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 3.5L V6 EcoBoost - 11, 12, 13, 14
        • 3.7L V6 - 11, 12, 13, 14