FREE 2 or 3-Day Delivery on 10,000+ Items. Details

Talk to an F-150 Enthusiast
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
New Year, New Mods! WIN $4K Enter Daily >
$20 OFF ā€“ AmericanTrucks Show View Deal>

Raxiom Axial Series Raptor Style Grille Light Kit (15-17 F-150, Excluding Raptor)

Item T543357
Call a F150 Enthusiast at 1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
Market Price $83.99 You Save 29% ($24.00)
On Sale

$59.99 (kit)

FREE Shipping on orders over $75

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
In Stock

Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Get a $30 Prepaid Visa Card!

Video Review & Installation

Justin: The Axial Raptor Style Grille Light Kit that we have here continues to be a very popular modification for 2015 through '17 owners who are looking to add some of that functional Raptor styling to their standard F150. Now, this kit will feature three amber LEDs, which will include also your steel bracket, which has been powder-coated, and all of the necessary wiring for right around 70 bucks. Installation is going to require the smallest amount of wiring along with a little elbow grease, so, therefore, the site's gonna knock this one up to a soft two out of three wrenches on the old difficulty meter, and I would say, take an hour or two to complete from start to finish, as we'll demonstrate a little later in the video.So as you might imagine, this kit is obviously inspired by those three amber running lights found on the mighty Ford Raptor grille, which really does distinguish that truck from some of the others on the road. Now, you may or may not know this part, but those lights aren't just for looks, they're actually required by law as that factory Raptor is wider than 80 inches, which, at that point, those laws mandate the 3 amber lights can be found up front along with 3 red lamps in the rear.So now that you know why this kid exists, let's talk about what you are getting with the axial kit. And as you can see, it has been designed to replicate that signature Raptor look, thanks to the 3 amber LEDs here, which are protected by an impact-resistant lens and it's gonna shine bright behind that factory grille in your '15 through '17 F150. Now, those amber LED s are going to be mounted to a pretty stout galvanized steel bracket, which has been finished off in a black powder coat to protect it from the elements over the years, of course, and prevent any rust or corrosion which might occur in some of those snowier states.Now, those three amber LEDs will include a factory-style connector here which will attach to the harness here, which is included with the kit. And this is the part that you will need to tap into a 12-volt power source, more specifically your parking or headlight circuits so that these lights will illuminate whenever your parking lights or headlights have been switched on. Now, that's not to say you have to do that. That's just how the directions recommend doing. So if you wanted to wire them differently onto a separate switch, that's totally possible, but that will be up to you at the end of the day. But now we wanna shine a little bit more light on the install, pun intended, and show you what it takes to get these up and running on your '15 through '17 F150 at home. So without further ado, check out our detailed walkthrough and tool breakdown right now.Man: Tools used for this install are a ratchet, a clip removal tool, 10-millimeter socket, 8-millimeter socket, 7-millimeter socket, a T30 Torx bit, and a 10-millimeter wrench. So for the first step of this install, we're gonna need to get the grille removed from the front of the vehicle so we can put it on the table and install our light kit and run our wires. It's a pretty simple process and you don't need a whole lot of tools to accomplish the job, and I'm gonna walk you through the whole process. So let's get started.So I'm gonna start with my clip removal tool and pull out the clips that hold the upper rad cover on. This will gain access to the grille hardware so I can remove that and pull the grille off the truck. Next, I'm gonna use my clip tool again and a 7-millimeter socket to remove the one clip and two screws that hold the headlight trim bezel onto the truck. Those two 7-millimeter screws are located here at the corner of the wheel arch, and I'll just use my 7-mill socket to pull those out. Now, I'll just repeat that process on the other side of the grille.Now I can unplug my active shutter, my ambient air temperature sensor, and remove the four 10-millimeter bolts along the top of the grille. Now we can use our clip tool again to unclip the three clips along the side of the grille that hold the flexible air dam to the side. Ours is a little bit messed up here from having been removed so many times, but there are three here, one at the top, one in the middle, one at the bottom. Now I can take my 8-millimeter socket and remove the two screws at the bottom corners of the grille, and I should be able to remove my grille after this. Now I'll just pull up and out and my grille should come right off.I'm gonna start by removing the four clips across the top of this grille here. I'm gonna use my clip tool again and just pop those out of place. Next, I'll take my 10-millimeter socket and remove the four 10-millimeter nuts located at each corner of the grille on the backside. And finally, with my T30 Torx socket, I'll remove the 1 screw that holds the 2 halves of the grille together and now I can separate the 2 halves. So with our grille removed from the truck and the two halves of the grille separated, we can now begin the assembly of our light kit. And what I'm going to do is I'll remove the grommet from around the light and I'm gonna pre-install that into my mounting plate and then I can install my light through that grommet. And I'll just repeat that for the other two.Now I can install my mount brackets. Now I'll just use the provided hardware to mount up the tab, the mounting tab onto the mount plate. And now I can tighten those up with a 10-millimeter socket and wrench. Once I have these bolts installed to the brackets, I can put it onto the grille. So this bracket is gonna mount up behind the grille on these two tabs here in the center and it will clip together with the clips that are factory for this grille. And right now what I'm gonna do is make my connections for my wire harness and I'll route them out of my way so that I can run them later on the vehicle. Now I can install the second half of the grille and get everything lined up.So I've got the two halves back together, and you should have the mounting bracket for your new lights sandwiched in between the two halves so that when you pass the clips back through it, it holds it all together. Now you can re-install your factory clips and hardware. Now I can re-install my four 10-millimeter nuts and my one T30 Torx screw. So now that I have the light bracket mounted up and my two halves of my grille bolted back together, I can reinstall the grille onto the truck.Now I'm just gonna run my provided wire harness over to my driver's side headlight, and that's where I'm going to tap in for my power and ground to power up these lights. So this kit provides you with a couple of vampire clips that you can use to tap into a suitable power and ground circuit, preferably one that is switched like on your headlights. On our vehicle, however, there is already a vampire clip installed in this corner marker light here for our power and ground. So all I did was crimp on some male spade ends to the ends of our wires and I'll use those to tap into these. However, you do not need to do this because you can just use what's provided in the kit.So we've got our lights installed and our electrical connections are made. So I'm gonna continue on with this by finishing up the grille re-install by installing all the factory hardware that holds it into place. Don't forget to plug in your connectors for your active shutter and ambient air temperature sensor. And I'll just re-install the factory screws at the bottom corners of the grille with my 8-mill socket. Now I can reinstall the headlight trim as well as the push clip and two screws. And I'll just do this for both sides. And finally, we can reinstall our rad support cover.And that's gonna wrap up this review and install of the Axial Raptor Style Grille Light Kit, fitting your 2015 to 2017 F150. Thanks for watching, and for all things F150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features

• Raptor Style Grille Light Kit
      • Front Grille Lighting Upgrade
      • Improves Visibility to Other Drivers
      • Three Amber LED Lights
      • Black Powder Coated Steel Bracket
      • DOT-Compliant
      • Straight Forward Installation
      • Fits 2015-2017 Ford F-150 Models, Excluding Raptors

Description

LED Upgrade. Bring a touch of Raptor Styling to your very own 2015-2017 F-150 by installing this Axial Raptor Style Grille Light Kit. Featuring 3 amber running light LEDs, this Axial Grille Light Kit will be sure to get your 2015-2017 F-150 noticed by distracted drivers.

Quality Construction. For strength and durability, this Raptor Style Grille Light Kit features a heavy-duty steel bracket that is powder coated with a black finish to prevent rust and corrosion. The included high powered amber LED lights are weather sealed for long-lasting performance.

Straight Forward Installation. Axial designed their Raptor Style Grille Light Kit to be a straight forward install that taps into your F-150's running lights with the supplied connectors. It should be noted that removal of the grille and radiator cover is required. Installation can be completed in just over an hour.

Application. This Axial Raptor Style Grille Light Kit is designed to fit 2015-2017 Ford F-150 models, excluding Raptor.

Fitment:

Details

Raxiom T543357

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Light Bracket
      • (2) ā€œLā€ Mounting Brackets
      • (2) M6 Bolts
      • (2) M6 Flat Washers
      • (2) M6 Lock Nuts
      • (3) LED Lights
      • (1) Harness
      • (2) Scotch Lock Connectors
      • (5) Cable Ties

Customer Reviews (10)

Brand Image

Reviews of Raxiom Lights products have an average rating of 4.7 out of 5

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 2.7L V6 EcoBoost - 15, 16, 17
          • 3.5L V6 - 15, 16, 17
          • 3.5L V6 EcoBoost - 15, 16, 17
          • 5.0L V8 - 15, 16, 17