$19.99 (pair)

FREE Shipping on orders over $75

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
In Stock

Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Video Review & Installation

Justin: If you're looking to add a little bit more America on your 2015 and newer F-150, then adding these Fender Flags in Black would be an awesome and low key way to do so. Now the decals will be made using high-quality vinyl and will include flags for both the passenger and driver side, right around 20 bucks for the pair. Now installation will be fairly straightforward, but as always, when working with vinyl, you're gonna want to take your time. So either way, figure a soft one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter, few minutes to get them on from start to finish.So this really is a simple product designed to increase the freedom on any given 2015 or newer F-150. Now the decals have been designed in a way to give the effect of the flags flying in the breeze, if you will, as vehicle moves forward. And that's gonna be pretty standard for flag designs on cars, trucks, airplanes, and so on. Now unlike a lot of our other vinyl graphics here on the site, the fender flags will actually be printed on clear or transparent vinyl because otherwise keeping all of these stripes kind of straight and uniform during the install would otherwise be a tricky task.Now that vinyl has been rated for up to seven years of harsh outdoor use along with being fade-resistant for up to five years thanks to the protective clear coat layer. Now the backside of the vinyl itself does feature what is called air-release technology and that's just going to allow to remove any bubbles easily after the install has gone down. Now on that topic of installation here, guys, the kind of cut or relief in the flag is going to align perfectly with your fender in return making the install that much easier. And to prove it to you, here's a quick detailed walkthrough of the job along with a few tools needed to make it a little easier.Man: So the first step of this install is going to be to start with a clean vehicle. Either take it through a car wash or wash it yourself, and then make sure that the work area has no debris leftover. Next, I'm gonna apply some soapy water to the surface before I stick my vinyl decal on. Now I can peel back my vinyl and I'm also gonna apply some soapy water to the back of it to make it more easily adjustable before I start squeegeeing it out.All right, now that I've got a nice slippery surface to work with, I can get my decal located exactly where I want it to be and then I'll start to squeegee out all the air bubbles with the provided squeegee. Once I'm happy with where it's sitting on the vehicle, I can start to wipe away all excess the soap and water and you're good to go. And that's gonna wrap up this review and install for the Fender Flag in Black for your '15 to '19 F-150. Thanks for watching and for all things F-150 keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features

• American Flag Fender Decals
      • Black Ink Printed on Transparent Vinyl Material
      • Built-In Protective Clear Coat Layer
      • Up to 7 Years Outdoor Use with 5 Years Against Fading
      • Air Release Technology for a Smooth, Wrinkle-Free Surface
      • Pre-Cut for Ease of Installation
      • Driver and Passenger Side Included
      • Fits 2015-2020 Ford F-150 Models

Description

Patriotic Styling. Add some patriotic styling to your F-150 with a pair of American Flag Fender Decals from SEC10. These Flag decals are designed to be placed under your F-150's fender badges.

Perfect Fit Guaranteed. SEC10 vinyl designs have been test fit, refined and tested again on our very own fleet of vehicles to ensure a perfect fit every time.

Printed On Transparent Vinyl. SEC10 uses only the highest quality transparent Vinyl available on the market today. Printed at an extremely high-resolution of 1200 dpi with a clear over-laminate layer, this premium vinyl decal is designed to last at least 7 years of harsh outdoor use with 5 years against fading.

Air Release Technology. Air release technology features miniature air channels on the adhesive side of the vinyl that allows air to be easily squeezed out from underneath, providing a bubble-free installation and a smooth wrinkle-free surface.

Application. These American Flag Fender Decals are designed to fit all 2015-2020 Ford F-150 models. Driver and passenger side included.

SEC10

Shop All Truck Parts And Accessories

Shop All Truck Decals And Graphics

Shop All Truck Exterior Accessories

Fitment: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

SEC10 T542985

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Driver Side Decal
      • (1) Passenger Side Decal

Customer Reviews (94)

Reviews of SEC10 Exterior products have an average rating of 4.5 out of 5

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Related F-150 Categories