Free Shipping On Orders Over $75
AmericanTrucks is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75!
Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. Truck freight and oversize charges still apply unless otherwise noted, and can only be shipped to the lower 48 States. Rough Country items are not included in Free Shipping offers. Tires and Wheel and Tire Kits do not qualify for free shipping.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will require an additional charge.
Expedited delivery does require an additional charge.
Certain vendors have shipping restrictions that require us to collect a handling fee for the part. You'll see it on the item page as a Vendor Handling fee, and it will show up in the cart below the item(s) you're ordering.
Because UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying shipment. If USPS does not deliver to your physical address then we recommend that you provide your PO Box on the Address Line 2 underneath your physical address.
AmericanTrucks.com is the only Silverado/Sierra/Ram Aftermarket Retailer in the US to ship Silverado/Sierra/Ram parts to Canada via UPS Ground with all brokerage and tax fees paid upfront. That means there are no additional fees to pay when your package arrives!
- No Hidden Fees or Taxes
- No at door delivery charges
- Local taxes and brokerage fees included in quote
- Canada Orders ship via UPS Ground
- Packages trackable via UPS's website
Note: Unfortunately not all products AmericanTrucks sells can be shipped to Canada. The following are a few examples of items that can not be shipped to Canada: Products that ship directly from the manufacturer, products that require freight shipping, gift certificates or unmounted tires. Additionally, AmericanTrucks is not able to ship to Canadian addresses with Postal codes beginning with X, Y, or Z.
AmericanTrucks sends an email with the tracking number for every order that is placed with a valid email address. If you have not provided an email address, you can contact us for tracking information. Tracking information is also available by logging into your account (if with the same email address used to place your order) and clicking the “Order History & Tracking” link. (For more information on your account click here.)
Tracking numbers beginning with 1Z have been sent via UPS, and can be tracked via www.ups.com.
Tracking numbers beginning with a 9 have been sent via US Mail, and can be tracked via www.usps.com. Package movement will be updated by USPS at the end of each business day; given there is information to update.
Tracking numbers that are 9 digits long have been sent via UPS Freight. Freight shipments can be tracked from the UPS Freight website. Please note that freight shipments being delivered to Residential locations may be delayed if UPS Freight is unable to contact you by phone to setup a delivery date and time.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will have a new product sent to you, and initiate a UPS claim for the item.
Please hold on to the original packaging and packing material because UPS, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. A UPS representative will contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect and pick up the package for return. If UPS does not come to inspect the package, or does not take it with them when they do come - please call us, and we will send you a UPS Return tag to send the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, contact us within 15 business days to start a UPS tracer.
Undeliverable Or Refused Shipments
Packages will be returned to us by the carrier if they cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, are not picked up from a UPS facility, or if the recipient refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above reasons can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. We may charge you a 10% restocking fee at our discretion.
Please review our Freight Disclaimer for special instructions regarding freight shipments
Occasionally packages are lost or misrouted during transit. Before contacting us, please note the following estimated delivery times for orders sent via Free Standard Shipping:
- East Coast, 1-3 business days
- Midwest, 2-4 business days
- Southwest, 3-5 business days
- West Coast, 4-6 business days
Please note that the weekend and holidays do not count as shipping days (with the exception of Saturday for USPS packages and Next Day Air Saturday delivery when chosen and paid for by you).
If your package shipped and hasn’t been received within the above guidelines then please contact us so that we may investigate.
For missing UPS shipped packages:
- A UPS trace investigation takes up to 8 business days to be completed. If UPS is unable to locate the package after 8 business days then a replacement item may be shipped.
For missing USPS packages:
- We allow USPS an extra 7 business days after the expected date of delivery to locate the package before we are able to ship a replacement item.
For missing UPS Freight packages:
- UPS Freight missing package investigations do not have a set amount of time that they take to be completed and are on a case by case basis.
For missing packages that have been shipped to an APO/FPO:
- Please note that the Military Postal Service Agency does not consider a package to be lost until 60 days after the date of mailing. If you still have not received your package after 60 days then please contact us to assist you in filing a missing package inquiry with the MPSA. Once the inquiry is received, the MPSA will be in contact to positively identify the owner and ship the item to the recipient should it be found.
Freight Handling Disclaimer
Any additional fees charged by the freight carrier for additional services either incurred through delivery issues or as requested by the receiver (other than normal shipping / handling costs) are the responsibility of the customer. These include but may not be limited to:
- Inside delivery or pickup
- Limited access delivery or pickup (including churches, schools, construction sites, and military bases)
- Lift-gate service, storage fees, or corrected bill of lading.
Important Freight Handling Information: When you order a product that requires Freight Handling, you’ll need to be aware of a few things you need to do to avoid incurring hassle or additional fees:
- Be present in order to sign for the package
- Open the package and inspect the contents with the driver present
- Log any and all damage on the receiver’s and driver’s paperwork
- Make sure the driver signs the delivery receipt with the description of any damage
- Take 2-3 good quality pictures of the damage to the item
- Do not refuse the shipment if there is any damage – it will start to accrue holding fees, and is harder for the freight carrier to locate while working on a damage claim
- Contact us to let us know about the damage so we can initiate a damage claim for you
Receiving your shipment: Please be aware that it is your duty (or the duty of a receiver signing on your behalf) to accept delivery of freight items. The receiver must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the receiver to be present may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by the freight carrier or other freight carrier.
- If the freight carrier is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the event that neither the freight carriert nor AmericanTrucks are able to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to AmericanTrucks and the original and return shipping cost, as well as any storage fees, will be charged to the customer. A restock fee may be charged at AmericanTrucks’s discretion to cover any additional costs such as replacement packaging.
Inspecting your shipment: It is the receiver’s responsibility to inspect the shipment for damages before the freight carrier driver leaves the delivery location. Open the package to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you or the party receiving the shipment. If the shipment has been damaged, both the receiver and the freight carrier driver must write a precise description of the damage on both the receiver’s copy and the freight carrier’s copy of the delivery receipt. Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery could result in any damage claim made thereafter being voided by the freight carrier, despite AmericanTrucks’s best efforts on your behalf.
For concealed loss or damage: If after your initial inspection before the freight carrier driver has departed your delivery location you should discover loss or damage on further inspection, contact us immediately to start a claim with the freight carrier. It is important that you do a thorough inspection as soon as possible after the delivery has been made and contact us immediately if there is any concealed loss or damage. Make every effort to leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage. Please note that any damage claim made after delivery could result in the claim being voided by the freight carrier.
Shipment refusal: do not refuse the delivery unless you have identified that any damage to the product shipped has made it totally worthless. In case of partial damage or loss, you should accept the entire shipment and determine whether it can be repaired or retained with an allowance. The customer is responsible for any holding or shipping charges on a refused shipment that the freight carrier deems repairable.
Freight Returns and shipment refusals without damage: Please note that freight items are not returnable once shipped unless as a last resort if a shipment is in danger of becoming abandoned. In the case of a refused freight shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable. In addition, the customer may be charged a restocking fee at AmericanTrucks’s discretion, based on the individual situation and condition of the returning product and packaging.