Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Baja Upper Replacement Grille with LED Lighting; Charcoal (15-17 F-150, Excluding Raptor)

Item T542481
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$270.99 (set)

FREE Shipping Market Price $334.99 You Save 19% ($64.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justin: The Dark Forest Baja Style Upper Replacement Grille that we have here would be a great choice for the 2015 through '17 F-150 owners who are going for more of that Raptor look or styling but without any massive logos or lettering, making for a very clean appearance. Now the grille itself will pack automotive-grade ABS plastic, very durable, along with that dark charcoal color, just like OE Raptor grille and, finally, all of your accent lighting up top here for right around 250 bucks.Now the site does call this a strong one out of three wrenches and 30 minutes to complete. But honestly, guys, don't get discouraged if this one takes you a little bit longer as removing the factory grille and surrounding trim can be a little tricky if you've never done it before. But regardless, hang through my jabbering here for a little bit and we'll walk you through the install later in the video.So swapping grilles on your F-150 is a relatively easy and inexpensive way to totally change up the look of the front end and really the mood of the entire truck. And on that same topic, one of the nice things about the grille category, in particular, is the sheer number of options you have to choose from, ranging from mild to wild, and, of course, everything in between. Now this grille, in particular, is, of course, based off the OE factory Raptor grille and does mimic some of the key ingredients of that grille, including the basic shape, the color, that honeycomb design here for the grille portion, and last but not least, the LED running lights going across the top.But the biggest departure from the factory Raptor grille with this particular option is, of course, the lack of any lettering or logos running across the middle, which I personally feel makes for a much cleaner look. Materials are gonna be very similar to that of your factory grille as well as you will find the durable and lightweight ABS plastic throughout, which has been designed, by the way, using OEM Ford CAD data, which is basically gonna allow this thing to fit perfectly without any flaws, imperfections, or major gaps.Now last but not least here, gang, the grille does include the three amber LED running lights, which we've already pointed out, of course, but it also includes the harness needed to get everything up and running for the first time. Now these lights are gonna tap into your factory headlights, meaning anytime your headlights or parking lights have been switched on, the running lights here will illuminate as well. But now we want to shed a little bit more light on that installation, pun intended, and to do so, here's a detailed walkthrough of the job as promised along with a quick tool breakdown.Man: The tools used for this install are a quarter-inch ratchet, 8-millimeter socket, 10-millimeter socket, Phillips head screwdriver, wire cutters, wire crimpers, wire strippers, a clip tool, a heat gun, electrical tape, assorted electrical connectors, and wire ties. All right, so the first step in this install is gonna be pop the hood and remove your upper radiator cover. I'm gonna do this with a clip tool, I'm gonna pop out all these clips, get access to the bolts and clips that I need to remove my grille.Next, I'm gonna remove the one-push clip and two screws on the inner fender to remove the headlight bezel from around the headlight. Now I'm gonna remove these two screws and pop my fender trim off. Now we can unplug the active grille connectors at the top. Next, I'm gonna remove the four bolts at the top as well as the two on the sides to remove my grille assembly. Now that we've got the whole grille assembly off of the truck and on the table, we can start taking it apart to install our new grille, but what we're gonna want to do is remove these four push clips here at the top as well as the four bolts on the sides.All right, so just so I can make my life a little bit easier before I install the grille into the active grille portion, I'm actually going to pre-install my wire harness and leave a pigtail hanging out for me to make my connections into my running lights. So now I've plugged in all my lights and routed my wire harness where I want it to be and I've got my wire harness running over to where I'm gonna make my connection on the vehicle and now I'm ready to throw the rest of the grille assembly together and put it back in the car.So before I could throw my grille back onto the vehicle, I'm gonna actually start off by splicing into my running light wires. I'm doing this so that when I turn my running lights on, the lights on the grille will light up. Now there's a bunch of different ways that you can wire up your grille and you can do it however you so choose. I'm gonna run into these running lights on the vehicle so that way it's a switch in the vehicle with a fuse.So I'm actually gonna cut these two wires and splice in a small connector for each power and ground for the running lights on the grille, and then I will use a butt connector to put them back together with a connector. Now I'm just using a heat gun to heat shrink my connections to make sure that they're weather tight. And now I'm just gonna wrap these wires with a little bit of electrical tape for extra protection.Now that we have our splices made, we can reinstall our grille and finish this up. And now we can reinstall our hardware in the reverse order of removal. Make sure you don't forget to plug in your active grille as this will throw a check engine light if you don't. Now we can throw in our headlight bezels on either side and wrap up this install. And that's gonna wrap up this review and install of The Dark Forest Baja Style Upper Replacement Grille with LED Lighting for your '15 to '17 F-150. Thanks for watching. And for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• Baja Inspired Styling - Honeycomb Pattern
      • Amber Accent LEDs - Wiring Harness Included
      • Emblem Delete Design
      • Durable Automotive Grade ABS Material
      • Aggressive Charcoal Finish
      • OEM Fit and Finish
      • Simple Installation - No Cutting Required
      • Upper Replacement Grille
      • Fits 2015-2017 Ford F-150 Models, Excluding Raptor

Description

Forceful Baja Styling. A charcoal gray  Forest Upper Replacement Grille is an excellent way to add forceful Baja styling to the front end of your 2015-2017 Ford F-150. Featuring a honeycomb style pattern, this Baja inspired Grille includes three integrated LED accent lights across the top for a rugged appearance. Designed to be installed in place of your factory grille, this RedRock 4x4 Grille will transform the appearance of your F-150 from a mild mannered daily driver into a mean Baja machine.

LED Accent Lighting. This Baja Style Grille also includes three high mount amber LED accent lights. These LED accent lights come with a wiring harness that simply splices into your F-150's existing factory headlight harness. The LEDs will then automatically activate in conjunction with your running lights. The eye-catching LEDs not only look great, but will also make your F-150 more visible to other drivers at night and in poor weather conditions.

Durable ABS Construction. RedRock 4x4 manufactures their Baja Style Grille from an OEM quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) material. ABS is known for its light weight, superior durability and impact resistance making it the ideal material for use on and off road. RedRock 4x4 then completes their Grille in a dark charcoal gray finish for aggressive good looks.

Straight Forward Installation. Designed to be a direct fit replacement for the original factory grille, this RedRock 4x4 Baja Grille installs reusing the stock hardware and mounting points. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward install. Installation can be completed in about an hour with just basic hand tools.

Application. This charcoal gray RedRock 4x4 Baja Grille with LED Lighting Accents is specifically designed for use on the 2015-2017 Ford F-150 models, excluding the Raptor. This is a replacement grille not an overlay.

RedRock 4x4

Shop All Truck Parts And Accessories

Shop All Truck Exterior Accessories

Shop All Truck Grilles And Front End Bras

Fitment:

Details

RedRock T542481

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Upper Replacement Grille
      • Amber Accent Lights
      • Wiring Harness

Customer Reviews (500+)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 2.7L V6 EcoBoost - 15, 16, 17
        • 3.5L V6 - 15, 16, 17