Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Pocket Style Fender Flares (18-20 F-150, Excluding Raptor)

Item T544360
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$236.99 (set of 4)

FREE Shipping Market Price $293.99 You Save 19% ($57.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
Recommended Install Shops
How It Works
Install Shops are available near Ashburn - 20149

Add Local Shop Installation

Total cost of service $349.00
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justin: The RedRock Pocket Style Flares that we have here for the 2018 through 2020 F150s will be one of the most affordable ways to provide just over 2 inches of additional tire coverage to help hide a wider wheel or lower offset, or just make for a very tough look overall. Now, this kit does include a set of four flares altogether here, along with the included hardware and rivets all for right around that low $200 price point. Install is gonna get a strong one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter, along with an hour or two of your time to complete from start to finish. And as always guys hang with me for a bit and we'll show you how it's done later in the video. So, there's two reasons why you might want to consider going with a flare like this. Either you really just like the look or you need to cover up some additional tire poke, thanks to again, that water wheel or lower offset.Listen, I love a little bit of poke with my trucks. I think it looks awesome. But the reality is some laws out there mandate that those tires are covered at all times. And if they're not, well, you can either fail inspection or get pulled over by your local authorities. Neither of which is very fun and ultimately will require some sort of fix, such as this. On top of that, an uncovered tire on a more aggressive offset can result in a very dirty and scratched-up truck very quickly. Trust me, I know about this because no matter what you end up driving through, whether it be a small mud puddle, rocks, slush, whatever, it's gonna throw all of that stuff down the side of your truck, dirtying things up, scratching things up, you get the point.Now, obviously, some people out there might not mind this because yes, it is a truck at the end of the day, but some folks out there might want to protect their baby, keep it clean, and really not have to wash it every other day. And the RedRock flares that we have here again today on the table will help keep your truck a bit cleaner, thanks to that additional coverage. Again, just over 2 inches off the fender is what you can expect here for both front and rear. A little bit more down here at the bottom as you can see, we've got these built-in kind of mudflap deals going on. I like that. That's certainly a nice thing to point out as well. And again, all of this will combine for a cleaner truck, along with that more aggressive look and for a price, by the way, that is very hard to beat. These are currently one of the most affordable on the site.Now, interested owners can also look forward to a very tough build here. You're looking at an injection-molded polypropylene build, and these things are also paintable as well. As you can see, they're shown here in a smooth matte black. Looks fine, you can throw them right on. Don't have to prep them. Don't have to paint them, but if you did want to color match these to your truck for maybe a more factory-style appearance, you can always do that.Again, these are a pocket-style flare, meaning they do feature that bolt-on look, thanks to the included rivets. They don't physically bolt on to your fenders. They just kind of give off that look. And that's where the pocket flare terminology comes from. Now, some of you guys out there might prefer maybe a smooth flare, as opposed to the included fake hardware or rivets, whatever you want to call them. And if that is the case, that's perfectly fine. We have many different options here on the site that you can check out instead. Some smooth options, some Raptor-inspired options, and, of course, a plethora of these pocket-style options as well.But what do you say we switch gears and get into the installation? And as pointed out earlier, solid one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter. I would say at least an hour or two of your time to get everything in place, not terribly difficult, just a little time-consuming getting all of the bolts in place and so on. But for a better idea of how things will go down, check out our detailed walkthrough and tool breakdown right now.Man: The tools used for this install are a ratchet, 13, 7, and 5.5-millimeter sockets, a Phillips head screwdriver, the provided T45 Torx bit, a knife or cutting utensil, and a marker. For this install, there's only gonna be some basic hand tools required to get these fender flares installed onto your truck. I'm gonna walk you through every step of the process and show you how this works. So let's get started. So there are a few fender liner screws that need to be removed before we can really get started with the install. These two down here at the bottom, these are 5.5-millimeter screw heads. And then along the inside edge, there are some 7-millimeter headed screws that need to be removed as well. Make sure you save all your hardware because it's gonna be reused later.Now, you can repeat the same exact removal process on the other front corner. There is a little bit of assembly required for these flares, nothing too serious. All of these empty screw holes need to be filled with these decorative screws that they give you. So, I'll install all of those very quickly first. And then there are some weatherstripping that needs to go along the outer edge of this flare so that it doesn't damage any of the paint. I'll just get all these started by hand, and then I'll go back with my Torx bit socket and my 13 mil ratchet and tighten it down. Now, using my T45 Torx bit and a 13 mil socket on my ratchet, I can go ahead and tighten down all of this hardware.Now I can go ahead and start installing my weatherstripping on the outer edge of my flare. I just peel back the corner here so that when I go to start this and get everything lined up, the corner will hold. And then once I have all of it lined up, I'll peel back the rest of the 3M backing and stick it in place. Once you have the corner stuck on, you can start working your way around the outer edge of the flare making sure that the 3M side is on the outside, and the flare is sitting nicely in the groove of the weatherstripping. Once you get to the end, just take some snips or a sharp knife and cut off the rest. Now I've got everything lined up in the groove nicely. I can start peeling away my 3M backing. Just be careful not to pull the weatherstripping away from the fender flare, and then just work your way down the line, applying some light pressure as you peel off. Once you've completed one flare, you can do the same exact process for the remaining three.The first thing I'm gonna do before I start fully installing this flare to the truck is I'm actually going to line it up on the truck where it's going to sit. Get a couple of my bolt holes lined up, just so I make sure I have my alignment properly. And then I'm gonna take my marker and I'm gonna mark a hole here on the back of the fender flare. This is where one of the clips are gonna go as well as a little protective sleeve that's gonna protect the body from the clip itself. Now I'll just make my mark and this will show me where I need to put my protective strip. Now, I can peel back the backing from my protective strip and stick it into place where I made my mark, and then wrap it around the edge of the metal. And once I have that installed and now you can install the provided you clip it into place. I'm just about ready to install my inner mounting bracket. But first, I just need to install these U-clips onto the inside of it. So I'll just slide those into place. There's three of them. And once I have those three clips installed, I can mount this to the inside of the fender liner with the factory hardware that I removed earlier.Now I can go ahead and install my mounting bracket into place. I'll just line up my factory holes and reuse my factory hardware. Now you can tighten down those screws with a 7-millimeter socket. Now that I have my inner mounting bracket installed properly, as well as the clip that I installed earlier, I'm ready to put my flare into place and use some of the supplied screws to hold this in place for the upper four. And then I'll use the factory hardware for the front two and back two as well. Now I can reinstall my factory hardware. These are my 5.5-millimeter headed screws here at the back of the fender flare, and then I'll install the two 7-millimeter heads at the front. Once I have everything started by hand, I can go back with my 7-millimeter, 5.5-millimeter, and Phillips head screwdriver and start tightening down all of my hardware. I've got a Phillips head bit on my ratchet, but you can use a hand-held Phillips head screwdriver just the same.Once you have the front corner completed on one side, you can repeat the same exact installation process on the other front corner. Moving on to the rear fender flare installation, what I'm going to do is hold the flare up into place. And then just like I did in the front, I'm gonna take my marker and I'm gonna mark my mounting locations. That's gonna allow me to identify where I need to put my protective strips and my clips so that I can mount this up to the vehicle. Make sure you line up your body lines properly so that the flare sits nice and flush. And then I'm gonna take my marker to my mounting holes, and I'm just gonna make a small mark on the inside of the fender. And then I can identify my strips. Also, don't forget the clip location here at the bottom of the flare at the front of the wheel well. Once you've marked your five mounting locations, you can remove your flare and get ready to install your protective strips.Now I can peel off the backing for the protective sleeve and I can install that into place over my mark and wrap it around the edge of the metal. Once you have the protective sleeve in place, you can go ahead and install your clip. And you can repeat the same process for the remaining four locations. Now, for this bottom mounting location, there is a slightly different clip. It's known as an S-clip, and you'll just want to slide that over, just like the other ones, leaving the screw hole at the bottom. Now I can position my fender flare onto the vehicle and begin starting my hardware by hand. At the bottom rear of the fender flare, there is a clip that goes through a hole that's already there and you just push that into place and push down the clip. Once I have all my hardware started by hand, I can go back with my Phillips head screwdriver and tighten everything down. Once you've completed one side of the rear installation, you can repeat the same exact process on the other side of the vehicle.And that's gonna wrap up this review and install of the RedRock 4x4 Pocket Style Fender Flares, fitting your 2018 to 2020 F150. Thanks for watching and for all things F150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• Pocket Style Fender Flares
      • Provides Extra Protection from Road Debris
      • Durable Automotive Grade Polypropylene
      • UV Treated Matte Black Finish
      • Paintable - Install As Is or Paint To Match
      • Simple Installation - Minor Drilling Required
      • Sold as a Set of Four
      • Fits 2018-2020 Ford F-150 Models, Excluding Raptor

Description

Extra Protection and Style. RedRock 4x4 Pocket Style Fender Flares are a must have exterior upgrade for any 2018-2020 F-150 that spends its time out on the trail or at the work site. These Fender Flares will give you the extra protection you need to guard your F-150's body and paint from the stones and debris that get kicked up from your tires. These great looking RedRock 4x4 Fender Flares feature a wide pocket design that will enhance your F-150's aggressive appearance. Best of all, the wider width will provide you with the additional tire coverage needed when you go to install an oversized set of wheels and tires.

Durable PP Construction. RedRock 4x4 manufactures their Pocket Style Fender Flares from an OEM quality polypropylene (PP) material. PP is known for its light weight, superior durability and impact resistance making it the ideal material for use on and off road. RedRock 4x4 then completes their Fender Flares in an smooth, matte black finish that matches your F-150's existing factory trim.

Paintable Matte Black Finish. Completed in a matte black finish straight out of the box, these RedRock 4x4 Fender Flares can be installed as is for a great aggressive look. However, if you're not a fan of the black finish, these Fender Flares can be painted to match your F-150's exterior color scheme, the choice is up to you.

Bolt-On Installation. These RedRock 4x4 Fender Flares are designed to install using the factory mounting points and include all of the necessary hardware needed for a straight forward installation. Minimal drilling is required fit to ensure a perfect fit on your F-150, but no additional modifications to the body of your truck is necessary.

Application. This set of four RedRock 4x4 Pocket Style Fender Flares are designed to fit the 2018-2020 Ford F-150 models, excluding Raptor.

RedRock 4x4

Fitment:

Details

RedRock T544360

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• Left Front Flare
      • Right Front Flare
      • Left Rear Flare
      • Right Rear Flare
      • Left Front Inner Piece
      • Right Front Inner Piece
      • Instruction
      • Hardware Kit (#10 U Clip, Long U Clip, S Spring Clip, Black Mylar Tab, Edge Trim, Ss Truss Screw, Truss Screw, Nylon Retainer, Ss Torx Screw, Ss Washer, Nylock Nut, T-45 Torx Bit, Edge Trim Tool)

Customer Reviews (333)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 2.7L V6 EcoBoost - 18, 19, 20
        • 3.0L V6 Power-Stroke - 18, 19, 20
        • 3.3L V6 - 18, 19, 20
        • 3.5L V6 EcoBoost - 18, 19, 20
        • 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Limited - 19, 20
        • 3.5L V6 EcoBoost Raptor - 18, 19, 20
        • 5.0L V8 - 18, 19, 20