Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Center Console Storage Lock Vault (15-20 F-150 w/ Flow-Through Center Console)

Item T543303
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
Our Price

$149.99 (each)

FREE Shipping Market Price $176.99 You Save 15% ($27.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Open Box from $89.99

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justin: The Alterum Center Console Storage Lock Vault that we have here will be an affordable security solution for all 2015 through 2020 F-150s, that's not going to take up the entire center console. Now this simple yet incredibly stout product will only appeal to F-150 owners who have what is called the flow-through center console, which is just basically going to apply to all trucks that don't have a front bench seat.Now materials will feature a very thick 12 gauge steel plate along with the anti pride hinges and a prior resistant or tamper-resistant lock combination offered just North of 100 bucks, making this one of the most affordable of its kind currently on the site.Now, installation is gonna require the smallest amount of drilling, but the site's still gonna stick to a strong one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter here. And they call it at least 30 minutes, but probably taking a little bit longer, depending on just how fast you like to work, but either way, guys hang with me for a bit and we'll walk you through that job later in the video.So this is a product, I think a lot of truck owners out there will enjoy as it's gonna provide an affordable locking storage solution for your handgun, electronics, valuables, or whatever else it is you need safely stored while the truck is parked. Now, along with the affordability aspect of this particular option, I really like how it only utilizes about half of your center console storage, while most of your other options that you're gonna find here on the site are gonna utilize the entire space. Now on top of that, you can also still utilize your factory coin tray or storage tray, which fills this area up perfectly. And that's of course, a nice thing to mention as well. Materials are gonna be very stout here despite being your more budget-minded option. Twelve gauge steel throughout, along with those entire PRI hinges in a three-digit combo lock that you can set to your preference after you get everything installed.Now, the entire package is then finished off in a textured black powder coat, and that's just gonna help keep this thing looking good for years to come. Now, one thing I do want to point out or clarify here is that it does not feature a spring-loaded top like other options out there. However, it does feature friction bolts to make sure the top stays open while you're storing your goods or taking things out and it's not gonna slam on your hands. So one thing to mention here, sure, the spring-loaded tops are nice, but you are going to be paying more of a premium for those storage solutions here on the site. And again, I just like the size of this thing. It's just enough where it can fit a handgun, your everyday carry something like that while not dominating the entire space.But now let's get into the install as promised earlier. And again, not the toughest job in the world, but it does require some slight disassembly of your center console along with the smallest amount of drilling for the mounting hardware. Luckily, everything is included with the kit here in addition to some instructions, but to give you a better idea of how are gonna do down, check out our detailed walkthrough and tool breakdown right now.Man: Tools used for this install are a drill, 3/8-inch drill bit, a ratchet, 10-millimeter socket, 7-millimeter socket, an extension, a small pry bar, an interior trim removal tool, and a small pick or pin.So for this install, we're gonna have to do a little bit of disassembly on our center console in order to get our locking center box installed properly. We'll have to remove a couple of panels in order to reveal the hardware. It's a very simple process and there's very few tools required. I'm gonna walk you through it so let's get started. So first things first, we're gonna have to remove this cup holder section. It should just pop right off, but if it doesn't, you can just use a plastic trim removal tool to pry it off and it'll reveal these two screws right here that we'll have to remove with a 7-millimeter socket. Once you have those removed, you can pull the vent section back a little bit and disconnect your plugs from behind.I have both of the front seats slid all the way forward. That's gonna reveal the 10-millimeter bolt on either side of the center console that I'll use my 10-mill socket to remove. Now I'm going to carefully insert the center locking vault into place, and then I'm going to use the holes that are in the bottom of that vault as my drill template so that I can make my holes.So now that we have the lockbox placed inside of our center console, we're gonna use a drill with a three eight drill bit to drill through the four holes that are in the bottom of the lockbox, through the center console, where we're gonna then install a plate underneath that has nuts in it that we can bolt this down securely.So once you've drilled your hole, you're gonna want to make sure that you clean out any of the drill debris that may have built up inside there. So I'm just gonna take my shop vac and vacuum that out.So now I'm ready to install my bolt plate for the security box. So what I'll do is take my pry bar here and position it underneath the center console so that I can fit this through here and slide it in. So now I'm ready to install the provided hardware for the kit. I have a bolt, a lock washer, a flat washer, and I'll just line those up with the four holes that I drilled and the bolt plate that I installed underneath and then I can bolt those down with a 10-millimeter socket. Once I have all four bolts started, I'm going to use an extension with my 10-millimeter socket, and I can tighten them down with my ratchet.The combination for the lock comes preset at zero, zero, zero. However, if you want to change that, all you need is a small pick or a pin, and you just push into this little hole here on the side, and you can change the combination to whatever you want that suits your needs.So we've got our lockbox securely in place and bolted down with the provided hardware. Now we can begin the reassembly of our center console, and that's basically going to be the exact opposite of the removal process. Just clip everything back into place, make my connections, and re-install my bolts. I'll just reinstall my 10-millimeter bolts here on the side, and then my 2, 7-millimeter bolts at the top. Now you can just reinstall your cup holder and you're all good to go.And that's gonna wrap up this review and install of the Alterum Center Console Storage Lock Vault fitting your 2015 to 2020 F-150 with flow-through center console. Thanks for watching and for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features

• Center Console Lock Vault
      • Ideal for Storing Valuables
      • Opens with Personal Combination
      • Heavy Duty, Anti-Pry Hinges
      • Durable Steel Construction
      • Textured Black Finish
      • Easily Installs with Supplied Hardware
      • Fits 2015-2020 Ford F-150 Models with Flow-Through Center Console

Description

Secure Valuables. Secure and protect your valuables from theft by installing an Redrock Center Console Storage Lock Vault in your F-150's center console. This convenient storage solution transforms your F-150’s center console into a near-impenetrable safe that only you can open with your personal combination. Finally, installing this Locking Vault will not alter the look of your interior, which adds to its security.

Heavy-Duty Build Quality. Redrock's Center Console Locking Vault is fabricated from heavy-duty steel plate for excellent strength and durability. Furthermore, this Vault is machine-formed and welded for added rigidity. Lastly, this Locking Vault is completed in a durable, textured black finish for effective corrosion protection.

Straight Forward Install. Redrock designed their Storage Lock Vault is to install into your truck’s center console without the need for modifications. This Center Console Storage Lock Vault includes all the necessary hardware and only requires basic hand tools for installation.

Application. This Redrock Center Console Storage Lock Vault is designed to fit 2015-2020 Ford F-150 models equipped with a flow-through center console.

Fitment:

Details

RedRock T543303

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Center Console Lock Vault
      • Installation Hardware

Customer Reviews (82)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 2.7L V6 EcoBoost - 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
        • 3.0L V6 Power-Stroke - 18, 19, 20
        • 3.3L V6 - 18, 19, 20