- 2007 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2008 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2009 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2010 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2011 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2012 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
- 2013 Chevy Silverado Door Sills
While they might seem like small details, door sills for your 2007 to 2013 Chevrolet Silverado can make a big difference. People who pay attention to the details will notice how they dress up the interior and make it feel more premium. You'll appreciate that the door sills we offer are of high quality materials like stainless steel, so they keep looking great year after year, no matter how much abuse they endure. Each kit comes with sill plates for each door, plus whatever else necessary to attach them. The sill pieces resist corrosion, which is a real factor since the area gets wet and has all kinds of debris gather there. After all, you might climb in and out of your truck over and over in just one day's time, especially if your Silverado is a work vehicle. The plastic sill pieces that come standard show wear and tear in a hurry, making your truck look more ragged and used up. By installing new aftermarket door sills, you breathe life into this detail that's often skipped over. Some door sills actually boost traction, too, so as you climb into and out of the cab with wet or muddy shoes, you're less likely to slip and fall. Of course, you can get door sills that feature special designs, such as the Chevrolet Bowtie, adding a little something extra to your truck. What's more, installing door sills is a quick and easy job, making for an ideal modification project if you're just getting started.
Shop All Door Sills - Door Sill Plates
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- LS, LT Z71, LTZ, Z71, Work Truck, XFE, Hybrid, LT Silverados
- Engines: 4.3L Vortec V6, 4.8L Vortec V8, 5.3L Vortec V8, 5.3L Flex-Fuel Vortec V8, 6.0L VVT Vortec V8, 6.2L VVT Vortec V8 Silverados
*Please see Silverado parts pages for any exceptions.