Install Paint Protection Film before mud guards (see other side) Please read instructions thoroughly before installation.
Driver & passenger side front mud guard
#10 SEM screw (qty. 4)
Spring clip (qty. 6)
Plastic push in fastener (qty 2)
Paint Protection Film (1 set)
NOTE: Turn the front wheels all the way to the left or right for mud guard installation. However, it may be necessary to remove the wheels depending on the tools being used for installation.
Determine what part you have by locating the part number on the mounting flange (5845 LH 5845 RH)
1. Clean and degrease the mud guard location area on the fender before installation.
2. Peel red protective cover from the 3M adhesive on the mudguard.
3. Align the mudguard and press it to the fender. Be sure to press firmly on the area with the 3M adhesive tape to make sure adhesive is set.
4. Clip the spring clips over the mudguard and fender flare. The mudguard is marked with tick marks for location.
OPTIONAL FASTENER INSTALLATION
5. Remove the plastic fastener on the bottom side of the fender flare below location C and discard.
6. Pull down on the fender flare and remove factory fastener behind the flare at location C.
7. Using the mudguard as a template mark and drill an 1/8” hole at location C through the fender flare.
8. Install new plastic fastener in the hole below location C in the fender flare that was removed in step 2.
9. Using the mud guard as a template mark, center punch and drill 1/8” hole at location A and B.
10. Install #10 SEM screw through the mudguard and into the fender flare at location A and B.
11. NOTE: Due to the tight fit of the spring clip it may be necessary to increase the spring clip panel opening by prying the open end of the spring clip apart with a flat head screw driver.