Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Baja Upper Replacement Grille with LED Lighting; Charcoal (09-14 F-150, Excluding Raptor)

Item T542482
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$171.99 (set)

FREE Shipping Market Price $262.99 You Save 35% ($91.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Video Review & Installation

Justin: The SpeedForm Baja-style upper grille replacement that we have here would be a great choice for all 2009 to '14 F-150 owners who are going for more of that Raptor styling but without any of the massive logos or lettering, making for a much cleaner look. Now, the grille will pack that durable automotive grade ABS plastic along with the dark charcoal finish and LED accent lighting all for right around 250 bucks. Site's gonna call this a strong one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter here, guys. Maybe an hour of your time to complete from start to finish, but if you hang with me for a bit, we'll walk you through that install later in the video.Swapping grills on your F-150 is a relatively easy and relatively inexpensive way to totally change up the look of the front end and really the entire truck in general. Now, one of the nice things about the grille category, in particular, is the sheer number of options out there ranging from mild to wild and really everything in between. Now, this grille is gonna be based off the OE second-gen Raptor grille and does mimic some of the key ingredients such as your basic shape, the color, that honeycomb design, and, of course, your three signature LED lights running across the top. But the biggest departure from that factory Raptor grille, again, is gonna be the lack of any lettering or logos across the middle of the grille itself, which again I feel makes for a much cleaner look. The materials are gonna be similar to that of your factory grille or that Raptor grille, I should say, as you are looking at a durable and lightweight ABS plastic throughout, which has been designed, by the way, using OEM Ford CAD data, and that's basically going to allow this thing to fit very much like your factory grille without any gaps or imperfections.Last but not least, guys, the grille does include three amber LEDs as we pointed out earlier to be used with your running lights and the included harness down there and basically will tap into your headlights to get them up and running and illuminate, basically whenever those headlights are switched on. But now we want to show you a little bit more about the install itself. So, without further ado, check out our detailed walkthrough and quick tool breakdown right now.Man: Tools used for this install are: 1/4-inch ratchet, T25 Torx bit, 10-millimeter socket, assorted electrical connectors, wire strippers and crimpers, and a small soldering torch. So, the first step to replacing this grille is to get your hood popped and remove the old grille from the vehicle. So, let's get started.So, I'm gonna use a T25 Torx bit socket to remove the six screws at the bottom of the grille, followed by a 10-millimeter socket to remove the six bolts at the top of the grille. Now, is gonna be a really good time to clean up any of the dirt or debris that accumulated underneath the grille. Now that we got the grille clipped into place, you can install the provided hardware and start routing your wire harness. I'll use my 10-millimeter socket to snug these into place.All right. So, now you can make the connections for your wiring harness and route everything out of the way. Make sure you routed it away from any hot or moving parts to avoid any issues in the future.So, in order to properly wire this grille into our running lights, I'm actually gonna pull a headlight out and tap into one of our running light wires. So, in order to do that, I'm gonna pull these three 10-millimeter bolts out to remove the headlight and then get to my connectors.All right. So, to tap into our running light circuit, I've actually cut the wires for the running light itself. I'm gonna reconnect these wires with a butt connector with one wire coming off of each butt connector with a small spade connector on each end so that way I can tap into the circuit and undo it if I ever want to. All right, guys. So, as you can see, what I did was I snipped my wires, I put a butt connector on the end of each one, and I put a small piece of wire with a spade connector. Everything is heat shrinkable. That way, if I ever decide I want to disconnect this grille, I can pull it off with no issues. Now that I have all my connections made and I have my spade connectors ready to go, I'm gonna take a small torch, and I'm gonna heat up my butt connectors and all of my heat shrink and make sure everything is nice and weather-tight. Now, we're ready to make our connections here at the headlight. Reinstall the headlight into the vehicle, and this install is wrapped up.So, that's gonna wrap up this review and install for the SpeedForm Baja Upper Grille Replacement with LEDs. Thanks for watching, and for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• Baja Inspired Styling - Honeycomb Pattern
      • Amber Accent LEDs - Wiring Harness Included
      • Emblem Delete Design
      • Durable Automotive Grade ABS Material
      • Aggressive Charcoal Finish
      • OEM Fit and Finish
      • Simple Installation - No Cutting Required
      • Upper Replacement Grille
      • Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Models, Excluding Raptor

Description

Powerful Baja Styling. A charcoal gray RedRock 4x4 Upper Replacement Grille is an excellent way to add powerful Baja styling to the front end of your 2009-2014 Ford F-150. Featuring a honeycomb style pattern, this Baja inspired Grille includes three integrated LED accent lights across the top for a rugged appearance. Designed to be installed in place of your factory grille, this RedRock 4x4 Grille will transform the appearance of your F-150 from a mild mannered daily driver into a mean Baja machine.

LED Accent Lighting. This Baja Style Grille also includes three high mount amber LED accent lights. These LED accent lights come with a wiring harness that simply splices into your F-150's existing factory headlight harness. The LEDs will then automatically activate in conjunction with your running lights. The eye-catching LEDs not only look great, but will also make your F-150 more visible to other drivers at night and in poor weather conditions.

Durable ABS Construction. RedRock 4x4 manufactures their Baja Style Grille from an OEM quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) material. ABS is known for its light weight, superior durability and impact resistance making it the ideal material for use on and off road. RedRock 4x4 then completes their Grille in a dark charcoal gray finish for aggressive good looks.

Straight Forward Installation.
      Designed to be a direct fit replacement for the original factory grille, this RedRock 4x4 Baja Grille installs reusing the stock hardware and mounting points. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward install. Installation can be completed in about an hour with just basic hand tools.

Application. This charcoal gray RedRock 4x4 Baja Grille with LED Lighting Accents is specifically designed for use on the 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models, excluding the Raptor. This is a replacement grille not an overlay.

RedRock 4x4

Shop All Truck Parts And Accessories

Shop All Truck Exterior Accessories

Shop All Truck Grilles And Front End Bras

Fitment:

Details

RedRock T542482

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Upper Replacement Grille
      • Amber Accent Lights
      • Wiring Harness

Customer Reviews (500+)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150

• 3.5L V6 EcoBoost - 11, 12, 13, 14
        • 3.7L V6 - 11, 12, 13, 14