Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

Corsa Performance Xtreme Single Exhaust System with Polished Tips; Middle Side Exit (21-24 5.0L F-150, Excluding Tremor)

Item T570971
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
Our Price

$984.99 - $1,036.99

FREE Shipping Market Price $1,132.99 You Save 13% ($148.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justin: The Corsa Performance Xtreme Cat-Back that we have here today will be for the 2021 and newer 5-liter truck owners looking for, I would say, 1 of the top 3 loudest systems available for your Coyote-powered rig, along with an extremely high-quality build, and very cool side exit configuration. But let's not beat around the bush guys. If you wanna be heard, there may be no better system than the Corsa Xtreme. Prepare for all of your neighbors to absolutely hate your guts, as the Xtreme gets an easy 5 outta 5 on my patented 1 to 5 or one to wake the neighbors scale. Now, on top of that volume, the Corsa Xtreme is a bit higher pitch compared to some of your other category screamers, such as the Borla ATAK, for instance. So, with that being said, expect a little bit more rasp here with the Xtreme, that should certainly be noted. Now, what I will say is for all that noise, all that carnage on the outside of the truck, things on the inside do remain relatively quiet and very much drone-free thanks to Corsa's RSC or Reflective Sound Cancellation Technology. Now, you can certainly hear things on the inside when you're beating on the truck, there's no denying that. But when you've got the cruise control set at 65, 75, whatever, you really can't even tell the system is on. And that's why I really do enjoy the Corsa stuff from a personal standpoint. I always like to refer to 'em as kind of the Jekyll and Hyde of aftermarket exhaust, because you can really control the volume with your right foot. It can be loud when you want it to be, but be very quiet when you want it to be as well.Now, construction is also gonna be completely top notch here with Corsa, guys. This does include the Made in the USA build throughout. T304-grade stainless steel is what you're looking at guys, the premium material in the exhaust world, that does include things like your straight-through, tiny little Xtreme series muffler here, small amount of 3-inch mandrel bent tubing, and of course, all exiting out the twin-polished tips, unique with this particular system because it is gonna exit just before that passenger-side rear tire. And that's gonna deliver that very cool looking side exit appearance, kinda like those old school Lightnings. Now, because we are dealing with a very nice build here, very nice materials, Corsa is gonna throw a lifetime warranty at the Xtreme, in case of any defects over the years. Now, that premium build quality and premium materials, they do come at a cost, as the Xtreme and its low $900 price tag does put this into, I would say the same category as other premium options from companies like ROUSH or MagnaFlow. But I will say the combination of the side exit and the chrome tips here, that does help contribute to one of the more affordable Corsa Cat-Backs for this generation truck. Now, from here, you can go with the factory-style exit behind the passenger-side rear tire, and Corsa does also offer a new for 2021 dual exhaust for the 5-liter truck. But all of those systems are gonna be far more expensive compared to the pre-tire exit that we have here.But let's move into the installation. And so, I'm just gonna call this one a pretty strong 1 outta 3 wrenches on the difficulty meter, and about 2 hours to complete from start to finish. I will say this style of exit, this pre-tire exit, you're not dealing with a whole lot of piping here, guys, so this is pretty simple. Once you get that factory system out of the way, I would say that's probably gonna be the most difficult part of this job. But what do you say we grab our toolbox, let's head out to the shop for our detailed walkthrough and quick tool breakdown?Man 1: Tools required for this install include an impact gun, a ratchet, an exhaust hanger remover tool, a can of penetrating lubricant, a flathead screwdriver, 15-mil wrench, a couple different size extensions, 13, 15, and shallow 17-millimeter sockets. What's up guys? Today I'm gonna show you how to install an exhaust on our F-150. First, we're gonna watch a quick little uninstall video, and then I'll meet you right back here for the install.Man 2: Start by grabbing your 13-millimeter socket and undoing the 2 bolts at the flange. Next, take your exhaust hanger removal tool and get the muffler out of the isolator. Next, we're gonna slide our exhaust towards the tail end so we can get them out of the two additional hangers, and then we're gonna drop the whole exhaust as a full. I grabbed a buddy to help me out with that.Man 1: So, our first step's gonna be to take our front pipe and our flange, slide that over the front pipe, and then we can raise it up into place. So, now once we have it lifted into place, we can start our hardware. Now, the factory's gonna be a 17-millimeter bolt, however ours was replaced, so we have a 17-millimeter bolt and a 15-millimeter nut on the back. And then we can take our 17-millimeter socket and 15-millimeter wrench to tighten these down. So, now we can take a 3-inch clamp, and slide that over our front pipe. And then we can lift our muffler into place, slide that in. And then once we have the clearance here, we can twist that up into place. And now we can slide our clamp into position, and we'll tighten that down with a 15-millimeter socket. Now, before we can install our tailpipe, we're gonna have to add a hanger. This is gonna go right up here, right above the front-most leaf spring mount on the passenger side of the truck. So, to do that, we have a couple U clips that will slide through the square holes and over the circles. And then we can put our bolts straight through our U clips. So, now we can take our U clips. This threaded portion is gonna go towards the inside of the frame rail. So, we'll slide 'em into that square, and it'll click down into that hole. And if you're having trouble getting it to clear, you can use a flathead to push that in. And then once we have those lined up, we can add our hanger and our bolt. And then we'll install our bottom bolt. And then we can tighten these down with a 13-millimeter socket. And then we can take our rubber isolator and slide that over the edge.So, now we can install our tailpipe. So, we'll get another 3-inch clamp, slide that in, and then we'll put it into the back of our muffler first, and then into our hanger. Now we'll grab our other hanger. And now we can grab our clamp, slide it into position, and tighten it down with the 15-millimeter socket. Now we can take the last of our 3-inch clamps, slide it over our tailpipe, and then we can install our tips, and then we can slide our clamp into position, and tighten that down with the 15-millimeter socket.So, that'll wrap up this review and install of the Corsa Performance Xtreme Single Exhaust System with polished tips and middle side exit, for your 2021 and newer 5.0-liter F-150. Thank you for watching. And remember, for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• High Performance "Xtreme" Sound without the Drone
      • Increases Exhaust Flow and Overall Power
      • Straight-Through Muffler Design with Patented RSC Technology
      • Mandrel-Bent, 3-inch Diameter 304 Stainless Steel Piping
      • Polished, Twin 4-Inch Slash Cut Stainless Steel Tips
      • Middle Side Exit Before Wheel
      • Direct Bolt-on Installation
      • Limited Lifetime Warranty
      • Fits 2021-2024 5.0L Ford F-150 Models

Description

Xtreme Sound. Corsa Performance Xtreme Single Exhaust Systems are acoustically styled and engineered to give your F-150 a loud, aggressive sound under acceleration and a nice growl at idle all without interior cabin drone. A Corsa Xtreme Exhaust System will also improve your F-150's exhaust flow for an increase in overall power and performance.

RSC™ Technology. Corsa Performance engineers all their mufflers using their very own patented Reflective Sound Cancellation® Technology (RSC™). RSC™ Technology is designed to give your F-150's exhaust an aggressive sound under acceleration and a drone-free experience while cruising.

Quality Construction. Corsa Performance proudly manufactures their Exhaust systems right here in the good ole USA. This Corsa Cat-Back is mandrel-bent from 3-inch diameter, premium grade, 304 stainless steel tubing for excellent exhaust flow and enduring corrosion resistance. This system features a high flow, straight-through Xtreme muffler and a polished, 304 stainless steel twin exhaust tip with Corsa logo for impressive styling.

Direct Bolt-On Installation. Corsa engineered their Xtreme Series Exhaust Systems to be a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement. This Exhaust System will easily bolt straight up to the factory piping without any cutting, modifications or special tools required for an easy straight forward installation. Clamps and instructions are provided.

Application. This Corsa Xtreme Single Exhaust System with Polished Tips; Middle Side Exit is designed to fit 2021-2024 Ford F-150 models equipped with the 5.0L Coyote engine. Please select your application from the available options.

Fitment:

Details

Corsa Performance 21141

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• Head Pipe
      • Muffler
      • Mid-Pipe
      • Tail Pipe
      • Tip
      • Installation Hardware

Customer Reviews (11)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions