Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Details
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the factory beauty cover by lifting up on the front, and then pulling the cover towards the front of the vehicle. It is only held in place by grommets.
2. Disconnect the factory breather hose at the valve cover by pulling the small black tab on the fitting towards the front of the vehicle, and then to the right.
3. Separate the factory intake tube from the plastic clamp that secures the radiator hose to the tube. A firm downward push will usually do it.
4. Loosen two hose clamps on the factory intake tube. One at the throttlebody, and one where it clamps to the factory airbox. Remove the factory intake tube from the vehicle.
5. Remove, and set aside the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor from the factory airbox. This will require a T15 Torx Bit.
6. Rock the factory airbox back and forth to loosen it from the mounting grommets, and remove it from the vehicle.
7. Using a 10mm socket, remove four bolts, and then remove the factory airbox mounting plate from the vehicle.
8. Assemble the Cool Air Dam panels (CAD) (#2 & #3) using five 6-32 x 5/16” screws (#10), #6 flat washers (#11), and 6-32 keps nuts (#12). Next install the air filter adapter (#5) into the panels as shown with the hole for the Mass Air Flow sensor facing up, using three 1/4 - 20 x 1/2” button head bolts (#14), and 1/4” flat washers (#15). Place the Airaid Decal on the panel as shown.
9. Install the Airaid CAD assembly into the vehicle replacing the factory airbox. Secure the CAD using four M6 x 1.25 Hex Bolt (#16), and 1/4” flat washers (#15). Do not over tighten the four bolts.
10. Reinstall the MAF sensor onto the filter adapter using two 8-32 x 5/8” Allen Bolts (#13). Do Not Use The Factory Screws! Next install the urethane hump hose (#6) onto the MAF with the two #64 hose clamps (#17). Leave the clamps loose for now.
11. Install the 1/4” NPT x 3/8” Barb Fitting (#18) into the Airaid Intake Tube as shown. Next install the urethane coupler (#7) onto the throttle body end of the tube using two #64 hose clamps (#17). Tighten only the clamp on the tube.
12. Install the Airaid Intake Tube into the hump hose first, and then onto the throttle body. Adjust it for fit, and tighten the hose clamps. Next install the 3/8” x 14” breather hose (#8) between the 1/4” NPT x 3/8” barbed fitting in the tube, and the factory port on the valve cover.
13. Install the Airaid Premium Filter (#1) onto the air filter adapter, and tighten the hose clamp. Next install the provided weather strip (#9) onto the top of the CAD. For ease of install, start at the inner fender, and work your way towards the radiator. Reinstall the beauty cover.
14. Double check your work!
Make sure there is no foreign material in the intake path. Make sure all clamps, hoses, bolts, and screws are tight.
15. Reconnect the negative battery cable!