Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Baja Style Upper Replacement Grille with LED Light Bar and Emblem Surround (21-23 F-150, Excluding Raptor & Tremor)

Item T576435
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$303.99 (each)

FREE Shipping Market Price $367.99 You Save 17% ($64.00) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Open Box from $136.80

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justine: Hey, guys. I'm Justin with americantrucks.com. And today, we're taking a closer look at and installing a very cool grille option from the gang over at RedRock. This is their Baja style upper grille replacement with or without the emblem surround, available for all 21 and newer F-150s, excluding you guys with the Tremor or Raptor. Now, you should be checking out this grille option if you'd like to ditch that boring, run-of-the-mill factory grille in favor of something that will deliver on the surface a more off-road vibe, but at the same time, give you some options to go badgeless or retain the emblem and front camera on top of a very unique lighting feature up top here. So let's get into it.Now, when talking features with the RedRock grille, two biggies come to mind. At first glance, you are getting that unique honeycomb or mesh Baja styling in place of your plain, Jane, factory Ford grille for your F-150. Now, that alone is totally going to change up the entire look and attitude of your truck. Now, unlike other Baja options, this one does give you the option of going either badgeless, which is basically shaving that factory Ford emblem for a cleaner look, or it does include a bracket that allows you to keep your factory blue, oval emblem, and more importantly, that front-facing camera.Now, the last feature here I say is probably my favorite, and that is the fact that this Baja grille does incorporate a light portion at the very top of the grille. Very hard to see when it's not in action, but this is a very awesome addition because not only can you do the Raptor-style, amber marker lights when the parking lights are switched on, but when you fire up those head lights, you get the lightning mode. That's what I like to call it. Basically, it's going to illuminate this bar, a bright, white light just like the F-150 lightning. And that's going to happen whenever you switch your head lights on. Now this, by the way, is going to flow very well with the factory-running lights in your head lights if you still have those. Or most aftermarket lights still are incorporating some sort of white running light with the factory or aftermarket head lights. So, again, really, really big fan of the light portion. You're getting a Raptor mode, you're getting a lighting mode in addition to the very cool Baja styling.Now, speaking of the grille, let's touch on construction a little bit more, guys. And, again, you are gonna find the grille does utilize the OEM Ford CAD data to help produce something that's gonna fit like a factory part. And spoiler alert, it does. The grille has also been constructed from a durable ABS plastic given a satin or matte black finish here, which I think looks great as is right out of the box. But RedRock does point out that if you ever wanted to paint match a portion or the entire grille, you totally have that option, you just have to handle that on your own. Finally, guys, the grille does include everything needed for the installation, including a plug-and-play harness for that light bar up top that we talked about already. And that's going to eliminate the need for any additional wiring.Moving into our pricing segment here, guys, for the Baja grille, you're gonna look at that mid to high $300 range, which honestly is right on average with other similar grilles in the category that do incorporate some sort of LED lighting. Personally, I think this grille and all of the features it is packing is certainly worth the price of admission to separate it from some of the others in the category. But as always, guys, my spiel to you here is gonna be, check out the rest of our selection for the 21 and newer trucks, get a better sense of some of your options, some of the budget that those options will land in, and just kind of give you a better sense of what's a good fit for you and your truck.Switching gears, let's get into the installation segment of today's video, guys. And, again, you're looking at a pretty straightforward job. I will say that plug-and-play harness from RedRock certainly is gonna make things a lot easier for you at the end of the day. Overall, sites still gonna call this a strong one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter, maybe a couple of hours or so to complete from start to finish. Now, I'm gonna throw it out to my boys out in the shop for our detailed walkthrough and tool breakdown. Check it out.Man: Tools required for this install include a ratchet, a clip remover tool, Phillips head screwdriver, a pair of diagonal cutters, an extension, and 7, 8, and 10-millimeter sockets. What's up, guys? Today, we're installing a front grille on our F-150, so let's get started.So, the first thing we need to do is come down to our wheel well and remove the two screws that are holding in our lower trim. So I've got a 7-millimeter socket to pop these out. And then we'll do that same thing on the other side. Now, with our screws on both sides removed, we can pop out the corners of our lower trim to fully remove it. I've already got the other side popped out, so now we can get this side out. Next, we can remove all of the push clips that are holding in our radiator cover. So, I've got a clip remover tool to pop these out. Then we can grab our radiator cover and pop that out of place. Next, we can disconnect these three connectors up top. And then we'll remove our four upper grille bolts. I've got a 10-millimeter socket to take these out. Next, we can come to the lower corner of our grille and remove this 8-millimeter bolt. I've got an 8-millimeter socket to remove that. And then we'll do that same thing on the other side. Next, we can pull straight back to remove our grille.Now, with our grille removed, we're going to have to take apart a few things in our grille to transfer over to our new one. So, we're going to start with this lower cover. We've got a bunch of push clips holding it in. Some of ours are missing, so you might have a few more on yours. So now, I've got a clip-remover tool to get behind these clips and pop them out. Next, we can come to the center of our grille and remove this 8-millimeter screw. Next, we can remove the two nuts on either side. Now, our studs clips are broken so they're spinning. So, I'm gonna grab a clip-remover tool to pry up on the bottom while I take this off with a 10-millimeter socket. Now, I'm going to do the same thing for this other one. Grab my clip tool, get that under, put some pressure on, and use a 10-millimeter socket to get that off. And then you can do that same thing on the other side. Next, we can remove these five push clips along the top of our grille with a clip-remover tool. Next, we can disconnect these three clips at the bottom that are holding in our shutter assembly. I've got a clip-remover tool handy, so we can push in on these clips and pop them out of place. And now, with everything holding our shutter assembly in place removed, we can pull up and remove our assembly. Next, we can remove these three nuts that are holding in our emblem. We've got a 10-millimeter socket to pop these out. And then we can lift up on our grille and slide out our emblem. Now, the last thing we need to remove is our two studs per side. Now, these have little tabs that you need to pinch together to pull out. However, ours are broken, so ours can just slide right out. And then you'll do that same thing on the other side.So now, we're ready to begin assembling our new grille. The first thing we're gonna do is mount our emblem bracket. So, we'll center this up in our grille and drop that into place, and then we can flip our grille over and get our Phillips head screws and washers installed into the backside. So now, we can take our Phillips head screw with our flat washer and thread them into our holes. So, I've got Phillips head screwdriver to tighten these down. Now next, since we have this washer reservoir on the back of our emblem, we're gonna have to cut out a portion of our grille so that this can fit. If you don't have that reservoir, you can skip this step. So, I'm gonna grab a pair of diagonal cutters. I'm gonna cut out these two right here.So now, we're ready to install our emblem. To give us a little more clearance, I'm gonna disconnect this connector here, and then we can slide in our emblem from underneath. And then, our connector that we removed is gonna have to go up through the top, so I'm gonna put it in through here. And then we can connect that. Next, we can reinstall our nuts onto our logo studs. And then we'll take a 10-millimeter socket and tighten these down. And now, with our three nuts installed, we can take a 10-millimeter socket to tighten these down. Next, we can install our studs back into these cutouts. Now, as mentioned before, our clips are broken, so yours will snap into place.Next, we can install our shutter assembly. Now, an important thing to keep in mind is this connector and this line need to go through this hole in the top and our connector for our DRL strip, we're gonna run out of this top corner. Now, once you have your studs lined up in your holes on both sides, you can press this down to activate our clips. Next, we can reinstall our five push clips at the top of our grille. Next, we can reinstall our two nuts onto our studs on each side. Then we'll take our 10-millimeter socket to tighten these down. And then you'll do that same thing on the other side. Next, we can reinstall our lower cover. We'll line up our push clips and pop them in.Now, before we install our new grille, we're gonna have to pop out our passenger side head light to get power for our DRL. We have a harness here, we have the connector that's gonna go to our grille, as well as a splitter connector for one of the connectors on the back of the head light. So, I'm gonna start at the bottom on the inside corner here with this 8-millimeter bolt. So, I've got an 8-millimeter socket to get our first bolt out. Next, we can come to the outside corner. We have a 10-millimeter bolt as well as a 10-millimeter nut. So, we've got a 10-millimeter socket to pop these off. Now, coming up top, we have two 10-millimeter bolts and a push clip. So, I've got a clip-remover tool to get our clip. And then we'll switch to the 10-millimeter socket for our two bolts. Now, with all of our hardware removed, we can pop our light out of place. We're gonna disconnect this connector on the back and install our splitter. Now, I'm gonna run that out by our washer fluid, pop our head light back into place, and I'm just gonna throw our push clip back up top just to hold it in. Now we can reinstall our two bolts up top, and tighten those down with our 10-millimeter socket. Next, we can come down to our outside corner and reinstall our bolt as well as our nuts. And then we'll tighten those both down with our 10-millimeter socket. And then we'll come to our inside corner and reinstall our last bolt, and take an 8-millimeter socket to tighten that down.So now, we're ready to line up and slide our new grill into place. Next, we can plug all of our connectors back in. We'll put our push clip down into its slot. And then we can connect the connector for our DRLs and tuck that down into place. Next, we can reinstall our four upper grille bolts, and then take a 10-millimeter socket to tighten them down. Next, we can reinstall our radiator cover and our push clips. Now, we can come to the bottom corner of our grille and reinstall our bolt. And then, we'll take an 8-millimeter socket to tighten that down. And then you can do that same thing on the other side. Next, we can reinstall our lower trim. Next, we can come back to our wheel well and reinstall our two screws. And then, I will take our 7-millimeter socket to tighten these down. And then, you can do that same thing on the other side. So, that'll wrap up this review and install of the RedRock Baja style upper replacement grille with LED light bar and emblem surround for your 2021 and newer F-150, excluding Raptor and Tremor. Thank you for watching. And for all things F-150, keep it right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features & Specs

• Baja Styling - Honeycomb Pattern Design
      • Daytime Running Lights
      • Can Be Installed With or Without Factory Grille Emblem
      • Increases Air Flow to Radiator
      • Upper Replacement Grille
      • Injection Molded ABS Material
      • Matte Black Finish
      • Straight Forward Installation - Cutting Required for Front Facing Camera Equipped Models
      • Fits 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Models, Excluding Raptor and Tremor

Description

Forceful Baja Styling. Add forceful Baja styling to the front end of your F-150 with a RedRock Baja Style Upper Replacement Grille. Featuring a unique honeycomb style pattern, this Baja inspired Grille includes an integrated LED accent light bar across the top for a rugged appearance. Designed to be installed in place of your factory grille, this RedRock Grille will transform the appearance of your F-150 from a mild mannered daily driver into a mean Baja machine.

LED Accent Lighting. This Baja Style Grille also includes a high mount LED light bar. This LED accent light comes with a wiring harness that simply plugs into your F-150's existing factory headlight wiring using a T harness. With the parking/running lights on, 5 amber LEDs appear within bar. When the headlights are on the entire bar illuminates solid white. The eye-catching LEDs not only look great, but will also make your F-150 more visible to other drivers at night or in poor weather conditions.

Badge or Badge Less. RedRock includes an emblem adapter that will allow you transfer over your existing Ford grille emblem or you can eliminate the grille emblem for a clean badge-less look. The choice is entirely up to you.

Improves Engine Cooling. This RedRock Grille not only adds great styling to the front end of your F-150, but it will also increase air flow across the radiator - when compared to the stock grille. This additional air helps to improve engine cooling, which in turn improves performance.

High Quality ABS Construction. RedRock manufactures their Upper Replacement Grille from an injection molded acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) material using the original OEM CAD data from Ford to ensure a perfect fit. ABS is an extremely strong material known for its light-weight, superior durability and impact resistance - making it perfect to withstand the hazards of daily driving. Completed in a matte black finish, this Grille can be painted if desired.

Simple Straight Forward Installation. Designed to be a direct fit replacement for the original factory grille, this RedRock Grille installs reusing the stock mounting points and included hardware. Please note that cutting the grille will be required for models equipped with the OEM front facing camera/washer assembly. For models without the front camera/washer assembly no cutting is required. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours with just basic hand tools.

Application. This RedRock Baja Style Upper Replacement Grille with LED Light Bar and Emblem Surround is designed to fit 2021-2023 Ford F-150 models, excluding Raptor and Tremor. This is a replacement grille not an overlay.

Fitment:

Details

RedRock T576435

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• (1) Grille
      • (1) Wiring Harness (Plug and Play)
      • (1) Emblem Adapter
      • (4) Phillips Screws
      • (4) Flat Washers

Customer Reviews (500+)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions

Will It Fit My F-150