Talk to a F-150 Sales Tech
1-888-706-1096
M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$20K Sweeps! 10 Chances to Win! Enter Daily >

RedRock Center Console Organizer Tray (21-24 F-150 w/ Flow-Through Center Console)

Item T569018
Verify parts fit and get product recommendations.
F-150 Sales Techs: Connect Now M-F 8:30A-11P, Sat-Sun 8:30A-9P
$0.00
On Sale

$23.99 (each)

FREE Shipping on orders over $119 Market Price $28.74 You Save 17% ($4.75) Up to 10% off for Military & First Responders! See Details

Will this fit your Vehicle?

Select a different vehicle Help?
Update or Change Vehicle
Ship to: Ashburn - 20149
Sorry, please enter a valid US or CA postal code
We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time.
    Create a list
    Add to New List

Saved - View your saved items

We're sorry. We couldn't save this product at this time.

or use

Product Videos

Justin: What's going on, guys? Justin here with AmericanTrucks. And listen, if you're a '21 and newer F-150 owner like me and you're constantly searching for a solid organizer solution for that factory center console, well, search no more, guys, because this is it. This is the RedRock Center Console Organizer Tray, fitting all flow-through center consoles. And it's gonna offer far more space and far more organization all for right around 30 to 40 bucks.So as someone who has battled with a bit of OCD, I really value keeping things neat and organized in my truck. Now, up until recently, I have tried all of the generic fixes, including random Tupperware containers, you name it, I've tried it, and nothing really ever was perfect. That is until solutions such as this option here from RedRock came around and really did offer a solid option. Now this tray is designed to live in the upper portion of your factory center console on all bucket seat-equipped '21 and newer F-150s. And unlike that small little tray that Ford gives you from the factory, the RedRock tray here is gonna make use out of the entire space without sacrificing the storage below. Now the RedRock Organizer features five, I guess you could say almost six because one of those little boxes is divided, six different compartments along with a bigger coin area compared to what Ford gives you. And I also really like how there is a small little cutout here, as you can see down below, and that's going to allow for maybe a USB cable to pass through, utilize that charging port in the console here while still keeping things neat and tidy.The RedRock Console Organizer Tray is made from durable, automotive-grade, injection-molded ABS plastic and does fit the factory console perfectly and mounts to the front and rear rails just like that little factory tray. Now, the bottom of each compartment does feature these little non-slip rubber mats here, keep things from sliding around, of course, and they can be cleaned in the event you spill something in there, get them a little bit dirty or dusty over time. Now, finally, guys, I do encourage you to read up on the many four and five-star reviews here on the center console tray. Check out some of those customer-submitted images to see how other truck owners are utilizing this thing, and ultimately, that should help make your decision at the end of the day.Price point for the RedRock Organizer will live in that $30 to $40 ballpark, which I would say is right on par with the other '21 and newer specific storage options currently available here on the site at this time.But now we wanna shift gears and quickly segue into the install portion here. And I say quickly because as you might imagine, you're simply setting this thing into place, really no install for that matter required. That being said, we still gotta rate this thing, so expect an extremely soft one out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter. We call it a minute, but probably can be done in a few seconds. But regardless, to give you a better idea of just how everything will go down, check out our detailed walkthrough.Man: What's up, guys? Today we're installing a center console storage tray in our F-150, so let's get started. So to install our center console tray, we need to pop open our center console. And then we have a couple rails that this is going to seat against. We'll just pop it in just like that.Justin: So if you are looking for a little bit more organization for the flow-through center console of your '21 and newer F-150, be sure to check out this helpful option from RedRock right here at americantrucks.com.

Product Information

Features, Description, Reviews, Q&A, Specs & Installation

Features

• Ideal for Storing Cell Phones, Sun Glasses and More
      • Six Compartment Design
      • Durable Injection Molded ABS Construction
      • OEM Style Lightly Textured Black Finish
      • Simple Installation
      • Fits 2021-2024 Ford F-150 Models Equipped with Full Center Console and Bucket Seats, Excludes Jump Seat

Description

Organized Storage. The RedRock Center Console Organizer Tray creates more usable storage space in your F-150's center console, making it perfect for small items. The Organizer Tray features a useful, 6-compartment design to separate items, such as your sunglasses, smartphone, loose change and more.

OEM Appearance. RedRock manufactures its Center Console Organizer Tray from an injection-molded ABS material for excellent durability. This Storage Organizer features a lightly textured black finish for an OEM appearance that compliments your factory interior nicely.

Simple Installation. The installation of this RedRock Center Console Organizer Tray is super easy as it is designed to fit in your F-150's center console perfectly. No drilling or cutting is required.

Application. This RedRock Center Console Organizer Tray is designed to fit 2021-2024 Ford F-150 models equipped with Full Center Console and Bucket Seats, excludes Jump seat.

Fitment:

RedRock T569018

CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Installation & What's in the Box

Installation Info

What's in the Box

• Organizer Tray

Customer Reviews (46)

Questions & Answers

10 More Questions