What is Ready to Wrench?
Ready to Wrench is a service for installation of aftermarket automotive parts purchased through AmericanTrucks.com. Our network of installation professionals is focused on ensuring customer service while supporting aftermarket automotive suppliers and online retailers.
Ready to Wrench members are experienced installation experts that are local to your community. All members of this network are dedicated to providing exceptional service to the general public on automotive installations.
Why Choose Ready to Wrench?
- All Ready to Wrench installers have years of expertise in the business of installing aftermarket automotive parts
- Ready to Wrench installers are insured, and have the necessary tools and equipment to properly install your automotive parts
- Ready to Wrench installers are monitored by consumer feedback and ratings
- Ready to Wrench Installers provide a one year warranty on installations
- All Ready to Wrench Installers agree to National Pricing for their Installation services
How it Works
- When installation is available for a product, Ready to Wrench installation will appear above the Add to Cart option.
- Purchase a qualifying product from AmericanTrucks and add "Ready To Wrench" installation to your purchase.
- After your part ships from AmericanTrucks, you will receive an email from Ready To Wrench with a link to submit your information and what days/times you are available for installation. If you do not receive the e-mail, please be sure to check for the e-mail in any spam/junk/promotional folders or filters you may have.
- Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt for your installation purchase along with the name and address of a certified installer in your area.
- Drop your vehicle off with the installer.
- Be sure to print out your paid in full receipt before picking up your vehicle.
- Upon satisfactory completion of your install, give the installer the "satisfaction code" printed on the receipt to complete your transaction
- Enjoy your new aftermarket parts!
- 100% satisfaction on installation
- Professionally installed per supplier's instructions
- Customer satisfaction is our goal
If you're having issues with your installation, you can contact Ready to Wrench directly here.