Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Details
Please read all instructions first before beginning installation.
Note: Some vehicles will require a channel spacer to make the window visors work properly. Please see below for a list of vehicles that require this spacer.
Before installing the visor, insert the channel spacer into the channel as shown. See rear for application- specific spacer locations.
The spacer should sit inside of the channel as shown above. Once the spacer is installed, proceed with the visor installation. The visor should be installed between the spacer and the outside edge of the channel. If installed correctly, the window will slide through the channel.
Note: If you are having an issue with our element window visors and the instructions on the outside of the box are not working, please follow the steps below.
1) Make sure all parts are correct within the kit and do fit on the vehicle before pulling any tape from the parts.
2) Clean the in-channel of the window with some type of adhesive promoter and or rubbing alcohol.
3) Start at the front of the windows and work the visor back to get the best fit.
The proper installation of a visor is shown above. Ensure the top flange is in the channel and the front flange is installed as shown. This will allow proper operation of the window. Proceed with the instructions on the box.
- Once that is done, try rolling the windows up. If the vehicle has a window sensor it may make the window roll down automatically if it touches (binding) the window.
- If that is the case, pull back on our part while another person rolls the window up. This will allow more room in the channel for the window to roll up properly without interference.
4) Once you have the windows up in the channel, leave the windows up for 48 hours. This is vital if you are having the issues listed above.
- This will allow enough time for the window visor to recess back into the channel as well as the tape to adhere to the channel itself.
5) After 48 hours you should be able to roll the windows up and down without any interference or issues.