46. Locate the FTBK15 blocks and the four FT1500U u-bolts. With the stock u-bolts removed and the rear axle clear of the leaf spring, make sure the block will fully seat onto the leaf spring and the spring pad of the rear axle housing with the wide end of the block to the rear of the vehicle. On the leaf spring make sure the center pin head will seat fully into the hole in of the block allowing the top surface of the block to rest against the leaf spring. Install the new u-bolts with washers and nuts from the FT916H hardware kit and torque to 184 ft-lbs.Note – The Vehicle’s stance will be level with the Fabtech block. To achieve a higher rear stance stack both factory and Fabtech blocks. NOTE: For FTS21157 install FTBK3 (3” Block).
47. Install rear shocks using FTS7333 Performance shocks, FTS6333 Stealth Shocks or FTS810152 Dirt Logic shocks with factory hardware. Torque to 100 ft-lbs.
48. Install tires and wheels and torque lug nuts to wheel manufacturer’s specifications. Turn front tires left to right and check for appropriate tire clearance. Note - Some oversized tires may require trimming of the front bumper & valance.
49. Check front end alignment and set to factory specifications. Readjust headlights.
50. Recheck all bolts for proper torque.
51. Recheck brake hoses, ABS wires and suspension parts for proper tire clearance while turning tires fully left to right.
52. Check the fluid in the front and rear differential and fill if needed with factory specification differential oil. Note - some differentials may expel fluid after filling and driving. This can be normal in resetting the fluid level with the new position of the differential/s.
53. Install Driver Warning Decal. Complete product registration card and mail to Fabtech in order to receive future safety and technical bulletins on this suspension.
Vehicles that will receive oversized tires should check ball joints, uniballs and all steering components every 2500-5000 miles for wear and replace as required.
RETORQUE ALL NUTS, BOLTS AND LUGS AFTER 50 MILES AND PERIODICALLY THEREAFTER.