10. Install the new coil-over assembly. With remote reservoir models make sure that the hoses are facing outward and towards the front of the vehicle. (Fig.2) Connect the top shock hat to the vehicle using the bolts and washers provided or with Performance Series models connect the top shock hat to the vehicle using the nuts and washers provided. Tighten all three bolts/nuts to 24 ft*lbs. (you will need to remove the outer center bolt to install the reservoir bracket in step 12)
11. Connect the shock assembly to the lower control arm, reusing the stock bolt and nut. Torque to factory specifications.
12. On the external reservoir models, install the reservoir bracket by placing on top of the vehicle coil-over bucket and align the bracket center hole with the outer center hole of the shock top hat, install supplied bolt and torque to 24 ft*lbs.
13. On the external reservoir models, install the reservoir onto reservoir bracket using two supplied clamps. Utilize the slots in the bracket to locate clamps. Do not feed clamps through the slots in the brackets.
14. Reconnect upper control arm to steering knuckle on both sides and torque to factory specifications.
15. Reconnect the sway bar on both sides and torque to factory specifications.
16. Reconnect the outer tie rod on both sides and torque to factory specifications
17. Check that the suspension has proper clearance by steering completely in both directions.
18. Reinstall both front wheels and torque to factory specifications.
19. Set vehicle back on the ground and drive it back and forth several feet to allow the suspension to settle. Now measure ride height and make adjustments if necessary. READ INSTALLATION GUIDELINES ON HOW TO PROPERLY ADJUST PRELOAD
20. It is highly recommended that you have your wheel alignment checked.