Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Details
1. FRONT PIPE
2. EXTENSION PIPE
4. DRIVER SIDE OVER AXLE PIPE
5. PASSENGER SIDE OVER AXLE
6. DRIVERS SIDE TAIL PIPE
7. PASSENGER SIDE TAIL PIPE
8. 3 " HANGER CLAMP
9. 3 " HANGER CLAMP
10. 3" CLAMP
11. 2 1/2" CLAMP(4PCS)
12. RUBBER INSULATOR
13. EXHAUST TIP (2PCS)
NOTE: SADDLE CLAMPS ARE USED IN ALUMINIZED SYSTEM
PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION
While MBRP Inc. has made every effort to ensure that all components of this system are of superior quality and properly packaged, it is the installer's responsibility to ensure the following before removal of the factory exhaust:
• that ALL components shown above are present.
• that ALL mating components fit together.
• that there are no damaged components.
• that the system you have purchased is appropriate for your vehicle year, model and configuration.
• that the system will not interfere with any modifications previously installed or planned.
• that you have read and understand these instructions.
If you have any questions or are uncertain about any aspect of the installation of this system to your vehicle please contact your dealer before commencing installation.
1. Apply a penetrating lubricant liberally to all exhaust fasteners, hangers and rubber insulators.
2. Remove clamp just after the Y pipe. Refer to Figure 1.
3. Remove clamp from the rear of the muffler. Refer to Figure 2.
4. Remove the stock exhaust from the existing hangers and remove the system from the vehicle.
1. Install Front Pipe over the existing Y using the 3” Clamp. Leave the 3” Clamp loose enough for adjustment. Refer to Figure 4. Note the front pipe will not be required on a regular cab short box.
2. Slide a 3” Hanger Clamp over the Front Pipe attach the hanger to the existing rubber insulator. Install the Extension Pipe to the Front pipe using the 3” Hanger Clamp. Refer to Figure 4.
3. Install the second 3” Hanger Clamp. Refer to Figure 5. Install the Muffler to the Extension Pipe using the 3” Hanger Clamp.
4. Slide two 2 %” Clamps over the outlets of the Muffler. Position the Driver Side Over Axle Pipe over the axle and loosely attach it to the Muffler. Install the Driver Side Over Axle Pipe hanger into the factory rubber insulator. Repeat these steps for the Passenger Side Over Axle Pipe. Refer to Figure 6 & 7.
5. Slide a 2 %” Band Clamp over the Driver Side Over Axle Pipe and install the Driver Side Tail Pipe. Insert the Driver Side Tail Pipe hanger into the Rubber Insulator provided. Refer to Figure 8.
6. Slide a 2 %” Band Clamp over the Passenger Side Over Axle Pipe and then install the Passenger Side Tail Pipe. Insert the Passenger Side Tail Pipe hanger into the existing rubber insulator.
6. Install and adjust the Exhaust Tips to suit. Using a 17mm wrench tighten the lock bolt located on the Exhaust Tips. Refer to Figure 9.
7. Align the exhaust as required. Starting at the front of the exhaust, tighten all clamps and connections.
8. Check along the whole length of the exhaust system to ensure that there is adequate clearance around the spare tire, fuel and brake lines or any wiring. If any interference is detected relocate or adjust.
Congratulations! You are ready to begin experiencing the improved power, sound and driving experience of your MBRP Inc. performance exhaust system. We know you will enjoy your purchase.