What is freight shipping?
- When an oversized item needs to be shipped, it will be sent out as a freight shipment. Generally, larger items, such as hoods, body kits, etc. will ship with UPS freight.
How does freight shipping work?
- If a package is determined to be shipped as a freight item, it is shipped separately from normal size, ground shipments. We currently only offer ground shipping for any items that ship with UPS freight.
What is the normal delivery time for a freight delivery?
- It is very close to normal ground shipping, but due to the need for a special type of shipment freight items generally do not ship the same business day. For estimated shipping times, give us a call or check out the shipping pages.
Does anyone need to be home to receive the shipment?
- Yes, freight deliveries will always require a signature upon receiving the order.
Is there anything that I need to do when I receive my freight delivery?
- The best thing to do is to check the contents with the UPS driver and note any damage. If there is any, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue quickly. We also ask that you don’t refuse any freight shipments.